test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Arsenal 1-2 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   21 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Tomori
    • Zouma
    • Emerson
    • Kovacic
    • Kante
    • Willian
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Jorginho (sub)
    • Lamptey (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

570 posts in this topic
Just now, AndersonBLUE said:

we actually scored a counter attacking goal too, cant remember the last time that was the case

As soon as I saw Willian bursting I was almost sure he would miss the pass, thank fuck it didn't.

Muzchap and Vesper like this

We stopped firing into the air!!

Alwful first half but second could see the impact even if it looked like it might not pay off. Finally things did! We need to go. Again. Cant win here and lose to Brighton. To much stop start 

Muzchap, Starman60 and Vesper like this

1 hour ago, Stats said:

Pulisic not being available is a huge blow. Don't see options on the bench who are going to significantly change things.

How wrong was I :)

Magnificent team spirit. Lamps needs credits. We were the much better team second half. Dominated the game. CHO caused so much problems coming on. Lamptey looked really impressive and settled really well. I think CHO should have come on for Jorginho. That nearly costs as Jorginho could have easily been sent off. Kova was not on a yellow. I know the stigma of embarrassment of coming on then coming off is not nice, but with Jorginho on a yellow and probably fortunate to stay on, that is why he should have gone off instead of Kovacic. But luckily he came up with a big goal and Tammy scored the winner to shut some people up. Willian was fantastic second half too. Big win. We keep creating a nice gap over 5th place only to squander it against some relegation battling team. Boys, stop this cat and mouse please but well done!

Muzchap, Thesara and Atomiswave like this

2 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Fair play to Tammy - I slated him all game and he took that 2nd chance well.

He does need to improve though. He is just absent for most of the game.

Same. :lol:

Can't fault his effort but it feels like he's trying to be too much like Costa/Drogba of late, focusing more on the physical side rather than what he's actually good at. 

Laylabelle, LAM09 and Muzchap like this

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

Great win. The only gripe is that next week we will be shit again at home vs a low block. But maybe we have learned now from turning around a losing position.

Hopefully being a cup game will spur them on a bit.

Thank you Jorginho. We looked horrific, Jorginho comes on and we look much much better.

A win headed into the transfer window. Please buy players that can add to the team this year.

Muzchap and Thesara like this