test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 0-2 Southampton

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   6 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Zouma
    • Tomori
    • Emerson
    • Kante
    • Jorginho
    • Willian
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Abraham
    • Mount (sub)
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

415 posts in this topic

I will fucking flip if we drop pts here, we need the same desire hunger and balls as we showed vs spurs, same directness and energy, kill the game in first half and reserve energy for arsenal. I really like Kante infront of the defence and them 3 big pacy defenders we had vs spurs, quality stuff and Rudi has so far made a big improvement on our defence.

Come'on you Blues

Johnnyeye, Bosnian Blue and Vesper like this

Well, that's a surprise. Especially not seeing Pulisic start after not playing against Spuds. Nice to see CHO finally start again, though, and I hope he really sharpens up.

Also, that Southampton XI looks so poor. Shocked and kinda glad not to see Ings starting. Hasn't he been in good scoring form lately?

Vesper likes this

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Well, that's a surprise. Especially not seeing Pulisic start after not playing against Spuds. Nice to see CHO finally start again, though, and I hope he really sharpens up.

Also, that Southampton XI looks so poor. Shocked and kinda glad not to see Ings starting. Hasn't he been in good scoring form lately?

Southampton play again in 48 hours, at home to Crystal Palace. 

Just now, Jason said:

Southampton play again in 48 hours, at home to Crystal Palace. 

We sure as fuck better win this then if their manager is already looking ahead to that game by resting their best player!

Atomiswave likes this

If we want to play 3atb in games like this we need to convert a winger in that position.

I fear this may be a bit after the lord's mayers show like Valencia was after Wolves.

Early goal is crucial I think we should at the least be able to hold a lead should we get it with this lineup.

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

We sure as fuck better win this then if their manager is already looking ahead to that game by resting their best player!

After the whole look how poor Bournemouth defence is..I'm taking nothing for granted. Should win..need to win. So hopefully they will.

Heading to my nans for boxing day..mums side all chelsea fans so be watching bbc sport news or whatever as usual. Cant do the radio!

Atomiswave likes this