test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 0-2 Southampton

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   6 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Zouma
    • Tomori
    • Emerson
    • Kante
    • Jorginho
    • Willian
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Abraham
    • Mount (sub)
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

415 posts in this topic
4 minutes ago, Mana said:

Any good attacking coach who has experience in the PL or other top leagues. It’s a gamble, but less of a gamble compared to Lampard, who has ZERO experience on the top flight, and was unable to finish his project in Derby.

Names? Who's available?

Cheers for completely ruining my 30th birthday today, Chels. 

Desperately need new fullbacks and new forwards. This is getting unbearable. Getting easily nullified and looking totally incapable of scoring against SHIT opposition is something you'd expect of Arsenal in recent years. 

West Ham, Everton, Bournemouth, Southampton. All in shocking, dreadful form before they play us and then win. I'm not calling for Frank's head obviously, but ANY other manager would've been rightfully sacked if they had these results.

Just now, MoroccanBlue said:

You honestly think our players aren't good enough to beat West Ham, Bournemouth, and now Saints at home?

No I dont

Emerson is bang fucking average

Azpi is done

CHO shadow of his former self

Tammy needs to bulk up in the gym- getting knocked all over the place

Pedro - done

I'm surprised you think the players are good enough 

Ryan Fong likes this

Just now, Muzchap said:

Names? Who's available?

I’ll name one - Eddie Howe. He’s still a gamble, but is an attacking coach, has solid experience in the PL and took a tiny club Bournemouth from League 1 to the PL, topping the leagues in 2 seasons back to back.

That’s an achievement compared to Lampard that has....nothing.

Vesper likes this

1 minute ago, RoyalBlues said:

Good thing is that, this shit happened just 4 days before the window open

That's my hope.

LB and RB and Striker 

I know it's a big ask - but we need them desperately.

Put Kante back in DMF 

Just now, MoroccanBlue said:

Good enough to beat those mentioned at home. 

Really? They fucking aren't. They are hopeless players.

1 minute ago, Mana said:

I’ll name one - Eddie Howe. He’s still a gamble, but is an attacking coach, has solid experience in the PL and took a tiny club Bournemouth from League 1 to the PL, topping the leagues in 2 seasons back to back.

That’s an achievement compared to Lampard that has....nothing.

His ship has sailed and we are in a better league place than them.

I would have agreed a few seasons ago but not now.

We don't need 5 in defense if Kante can play in front of our 2 central defense. Others can go forward and attack while Kante break any counter attack from the opposition. We can't keep saying he has not played well when he's not allowed to do his primary assignment. 

Atomiswave and Muzchap like this

Kante is a waste of space against smaller teams at home, Azpilicueta and Emerson offer absolutely nothing going forward and are huge suspect when it comes to defending, Rudiger is not solving defensive issues as some people on here thought he would immediately, Jorginho without Kovacic is lost, Abraham has been invisible for some time, and CHO is a proper joke. And Lampard is getting it wrong times and times again. That Tottenham game was just an exception, with some players being clearly on drugs because don't forget - they are the same they played against Saints today.

Yep, I am frustrated.

0007, Muzchap, killer1257 and 1 other like this

3 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

His ship has sailed and we are in a better league place than them.

I would have agreed a few seasons ago but not now.

....they beat us at home. We have a better squad than them.

His ship hasn’t sailed.

EDIT: Oh and they beat us last season again. 4-0?

Muzchap likes this

Tell me one thing that Azpilicueta deserves to be captain except played for the team longer than others.

He has the spirit yes I can give him that, but it’s so obvious he has no influence, no infection, no motivation to teammates and on top of these he has no ability anymore.

Just now, Mana said:

....they beat us at home. We have a better squad than them.

His ship hasn’t sailed.

It has mate. He would offer nothing over and above Lampard IMHO.

Lampard needs to be given 2 windows. If he cannot build a team then he needs to go.

Our first Boxing Day loss since 15 years and first back to back defeats at home since 2011

RoyalBlues likes this

4 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Really? They fucking aren't. They are hopeless players.

Tell me with a straight face those teams mentioned have a better squad than we do. 

NikkiCFC likes this

I stand by every single scouting/buy posts I have made for months.

Not just the buys but the sells too.

We are in dire, dire straights player-wise.

Laughable that people think that all we need at CB is to swap Ake for AC.

Laughable that anyone thinks all our fullbacks are acceptable, other than Reece.

Kovacic is superb at MF. The rest, including Kante (the way he is now used) are problematic. RLC had a worse Achilles injury than CHO, and look at CHO.

We need 2 (actually 3 but we are just going to have to renew Willian) Wingers. CHO needs to be loaned out, he is shattered. 

And FFS, we need a goddamn WC striker like Werner, not some easy going no trouble scrub sub type.

Better start fixing it now, as all that will take 2 years plus to sort.

Lamps will not be around for that if we do not, and maybe he is sacked next season as well, as he is certainly not taking care of business atm.

Blue Armour, Atomiswave and Muzchap like this

We have good players but not Chelsea quality players...our team would be perfect if we were everton or west ham...bit we are Chelsea and this is sub standard...before we as fans settle for who we have become and just be happy with mediocrity, we need to buy some world class players in multiple positions in next 2 windows

Muzchap likes this