test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Blues11

Kai Havertz

Started by Blues11,

2,697 posts in this topic

'HAVERTZ WILL MOVE TO CHELSEA PRETTY SOON'

Bayer Leverkusen's Germany midfielder Kai Havertz will move to Chelsea following the conclusion of the Bundesliga club's Europa League campaign, according to Sky Sports News reporter Kaveh Solhekol.

Atomiswave and xPetrCechx like this

the wait will end at last. Tonight, Inter are gonna kick Bayer out of EL, so I could imagine the deal being closed by the end of next week.

6 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

Thanks for posting this, He's a very good goalscorer. I still have a high standard for players that should cost above 100million pounds. For example I rate De Bruyne at 100Million pounds, he is the best in the world in his position. Havertz hasn't gotten to that Level so he should be worth 80million not more. 

Age is the only thing stopping De Bruyne from being, along with Mbappe, the only 2 players worth £200m plus.

If we are talking pounds, and with a COVID-19 market, I rate Havertz atm at £80-90m.Would love to get him for under £80m, but its not worth cocking the deal up. I am terrified of him at Victimpool or Shitty or Manure or, CL-wise, Bayern, Real, or Barca. PSG, not so much, as they soon will lose either Neymar or Mbappe (within 2 years max, plus Neymar will be 29yo in early February) and Juve is a hot mess atm, as their eggs are all in a soon to be 36 year old basket, and the rest of the team is really old as well, at far too many key positions.

Victimpool and Shitty are my true nightmares for him to end up at. Plus Bayern from a global perspective. 

Atomiswave and kellzfresh like this

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

Age is the only thing stopping De Bruyne from being, along with Mbappe, the only 2 players worth £200m plus.

If we are talking pounds, and with a COVID-19 market, I rate Havertz atm at £80-90m.Would love to get him for under £80m, but its not worth cocking the deal up. I am terrified of him at Victimpool or Shitty or Manure or, CL-wise, Bayern, Real, or Barca. PSG, not so much, as they soon will lose either Neymar or Mbappe (within 2 years max, plus Neymar will be 29yo in early February) and Juve is a hot mess atm, as their eggs are all in a soon to be 36 year old basket, and the rest of the team is really old as well, at far too many key positions.

Victimpool and Shitty are my true nightmares for him to end up at. Plus Bayern from a global perspective. 

Honestly I hope we tie up the deal as soon as possible. As there are no much better prospects than Havertz available. Only someone like Sancho are on his level. Hopefully we get this wrapped up quickly.

Atomiswave likes this

4 hours ago, Vesper said:

Vesper do you have a link for the game against inter?

Same problem every time I watch Leverkusen, Havertz gets isolated on top when they play better opposition. In this game their central midfield might as well not be there. Completely wasted. 

Vesper likes this

20 minutes ago, Rekin said:

Same problem every time I watch Leverkusen, Havertz gets isolated on top when they play better opposition. In this game their central midfield might as well not be there. Completely wasted. 

they have a big miss

yellow card suspension on

a7504cb2d62c170b8fb8d89590e2e010.png

1 hour ago, Ryan Fong said:

Look at his body language, his mind is not there at all.

That's his normal body language, get ready for more of that.

kellzfresh and Tautvix like this