test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Blues11

Kai Havertz

Started by Blues11,

2,697 posts in this topic

He is playing vs Rangers currently. Missed two one-on-ones and hit the woodwork, but you can really see his quality in reading the game. Excellent first touch and movement.

He is playing high on the pitch today which limits his involvement in the build-up. I think once he moves to the central midfield he will be even more dangerous. 

OneMoSalah likes this

What I've noticed he keeps his cool while on the ball and showing great composure. Very promising young player.

What I've noticed he keeps his cool while on the ball and showing great composure. Very promising young player.

So, just what we've known for a while now. If we pay up after they're done in Europe he's ours. They aren't going to force him to stay or anything.

Hopefully everything's already negotiated and ready. Having our 3 big attacking signings in and ready well in advance of the season could be crucial. Other clubs will still be scrambling later in the window while we did our business early.

So, just what we've known for a while now. If we pay up after they're done in Europe he's ours. They aren't going to force him to stay or anything.
Hopefully everything's already negotiated and ready. Having our 3 big attacking signings in and ready well in advance of the season could be crucial. Other clubs will still be scrambling later in the window while we did our business early.

After his signature we can focus on getting Rice, Chilwell/Reguilon, and a GK to complete our perfect transfer window.
lucio and Pizy like this

51 minutes ago, Ryan Fong said:

After his signature we can focus on getting Rice, Chilwell/Reguilon, and a GK to complete our perfect transfer window.

Exactly. And once our season is officially done today I think we'll start to see some of our deadwood start to go to raise money for those signings.

13 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

The only way this deal can fall through now is when Marina is unwilling to pay an extra mil or 5/10 again.