test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Blues11

Kai Havertz

Started by Blues11,

2,697 posts in this topic

After having food poisoning for the past day, I just had a vision In the toilet that we announced Havertz in the next 30 minutes, 6pm UK time. 

killer1257 likes this

Just now, Heartless said:

Hey Guys!

Just visiting to tell you that i am very happy that Kai will most definitly play for you next season. Of course i would have prefered him to stay with us for the next decade and longer, but from all the options he had you were my favourite and now you have already one of the most exiting teams in Europe. You will get an awesome player. Take good care of him!

I will watch his and your next season with great interest. 

Greetings from Germany

A Leverkusen Fan

Painful to lose your best players - but thanks for your good wishes !

DDA and killer1257 like this

5 minutes ago, Heartless said:

Hey Guys!

Just visiting to tell you that i am very happy that Kai will most definitly play for you next season. Of course i would have prefered him to stay with us for the next decade and longer, but from all the options he had you were my favourite and now you have already one of the most exiting teams in Europe. You will get an awesome player. Take good care of him!

Greetings from Germany

A Leverkusen Fan

Bit of class I like it, much love brother 

Hey Guys!
Greetings from Germany
A Leverkusen Fan

What a man.

Appreciate it. All the best to leverkusen this year too

This deal has been done for ages. What could possibly be the holdup now? Had his medical and there's apparently been an agreement in place with Bayer for weeks. 

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

This deal has been done for ages. What could possibly be the holdup now? Had his medical and there's apparently been an agreement in place with Bayer for weeks. 

You got it wrong again. Time to change your name...

Had enough of this! No more!!! \

Tired of refreshing this topic every 2 minutes ... very frustation. 

And after 2 minutes ... Refresh :ph34r:

Is today the day?

I guess nope. We’ve dragged this long and it looks like the club want to do it properly with him at Cobham next week.

2 hours ago, Heartless said:

Hey Guys!

Greetings from Germany

A Leverkusen Fan

Thanks man and good luck to you and your club

Is he going to get some secret 007 introduction ? "The name's Kai... Kai Havertz, I like my passing curled not straight"

5 minutes ago, Valdo said:

Is he going to get some secret 007 introduction ? "The name's Kai... Kai Havertz, I like my passing curled not straight"

Yeah you can let yourself out for that one mate.

oldportblue likes this