test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blues11

Kai Havertz

Started by Blues11,

Not sure if anyone posted him before but I would love to see him on Chelsea. Really think he's what we lack in terms of a maestro in the midfield attack along with capable finishing. Watching our wingers and midfielders struggle to finish this season has been frustrating, It's really Tammy or nothing some games... Obviously it would take most, if not all of our transfer budget but at his young age he should be a very strong investment. 

1 hour ago, Blues11 said:

Not sure if anyone posted him before but I would love to see him on Chelsea. Really think he's what we lack in terms of a maestro in the midfield attack along with capable finishing. Watching our wingers and midfielders struggle to finish this season has been frustrating, It's really Tammy or nothing some games... Obviously it would take most, if not all of our transfer budget but at his young age he should be a very strong investment. 

We are after him according to Nizaar Kinsella and Christian Falk.

If you asked me in September I would say we don't need new midfielder maybe only cosmetic change like Barkley out some defensive type in. But now I completely understand Isco, SMS, Havertz rumours. What we have is not good enough. 

Fernando likes this

Will probably end up going to Bayern along with Werner eventually. Although we should be in for both but again as weve seen with other top German talents they usually prefer to go Bayern and remain in Germany than abroad.

13 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Will probably end up going to Bayern along with Werner eventually. Although we should be in for both but again as weve seen with other top German talents they usually prefer to go Bayern and remain in Germany than abroad.

Really depends on whether Bayern is willing to buy Coutinho or not. 

OneMoSalah likes this

1 hour ago, Blues Forever said:

Really depends on whether Bayern is willing to buy Coutinho or not. 

Exactly. I think theyd rather push for Havertz though even if he costs a lot.  I mean they spent a lot on Hernandez who is only 22 or 23 and I think Havertz will fit their preference more as he is only 20 or 21 although Coutinho is back to his self at Bayern.

4 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Exactly. I think theyd rather push for Havertz though even if he costs a lot.  I mean they spent a lot on Hernandez who is only 22 or 23 and I think Havertz will fit their preference more as he is only 20 or 21 although Coutinho is back to his self at Bayern.

Havertz is having a very poor year (especially compared to last when he came the first teenage MFer in a big 5 league to score 20 goals in a season)

3 goals, 1 assist

all comps

1627 minutes

(only two in the league, the 3rd was against a truly shit Alemannia Aachen side in the Pokal) One of those 2 league goals was against a wretched Paderborn side whose total market valuation is around £24m on T-markt and who would struggle to stay up in the Championship. The other was against Augsburg, 

He also was horrid in the CL