• Kante
    • Willian
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Jorginho (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • James (sub)

20 minutes ago, Jason said:

So you're suggesting James to start at Spurs?

Why not? Someone who has the energy to both defend and attack, some one that can put delicious crosses in. Yes he does not have Azpi's experience and that too is needed in many games, but other than that its RC for me in this game for sure. That does not mean RC is super, he too is learning and can make mistakes but still much rather RC thats for sure. We need his energy.

56 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

If James is playing on the right side then Azpi is on the left.......unless Emerson starts of course. Yeah he might have kept him silent but that does not mean he will keep any pacy winger silent. JM counts alot on Moura and he is doing good with them, a dangerous player if we dont buckle up.

Azpi at left back is capitulation before a ball is kicked

he is absolutely dreadful there

17 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Why not? Someone who has the energy to both defend and attack, some one that can put delicious crosses in. Yes he does not have Azpi's experience and that too is needed in many games, but other than that its RC for me in this game for sure. That does not mean RC is super, he too is learning and can make mistakes but still much rather RC thats for sure. We need his energy.

Fair points. Azpi did start at Man City though and with us in bad form right now, will Lampard play it safe at Spurs or roll the dice? Feels it'll be the former. We need as much stability defensively rather than chopping and changing the back 4 again. 

I think we should give Mourinho something of his own medicine and park the bus, slow the game down and frustrate them.

----------------Kepa----------

-----Zouma--Rüdi--Tomori---

James-----------------------Emerson

----------Kante------Kova-----------

--Willian------Tammy-----Puli---

19 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

I think we should give Mourinho something of his own medicine and park the bus, slow the game down and frustrate them.

----------------Kepa----------

-----Zouma--Rüdi--Tomori---

James-----------------------Emerson

----------Kante------Kova-----------

--Willian------Tammy-----Puli---

Azpi's best position is RCB and Zouma is horrible player and Alonso is better LWB. 

2 hours ago, Jason said:

People said the same about Azpi v Sterling when we went to Man City but Azpi kept him quiet all game. 

And doesn't Moura play on the right? Or has Mourinho shifted him to the left?

he plays on the right, so it is Emerson who has too guard him

9 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

Lamps was very livid after the match, he just might say fuck it and drop those that are spent or out of form. Moura will eat Azpi all day everyday if he plays.

Why?? spurs didn't really play 4231,they play closer to 3241 offensively. Assuming Azpi as lb, he won't be facing moura one on one on the wing as Moura will tuck inside more and Aurier make tons of run behind. The biggest battle is whether pulisic or whoever play on the left win his battle. It is fine if he doesn't want to cover Aurier as long as we can cope with the cross in the middle and Pulisic need to produce on the other end. 

14 hours ago, Jason said:

Fair points. Azpi did start at Man City though and with us in bad form right now, will Lampard play it safe at Spurs or roll the dice? Feels it'll be the former. We need as much stability defensively rather than chopping and changing the back 4 again. 

YEah you never know my friend......as long as we donbt make an ass of ourselves its cool. We just cannot lose to a JM managed spurs, fuck that man.

7 hours ago, communicate said:

Why?? spurs didn't really play 4231,they play closer to 3241 offensively. Assuming Azpi as lb, he won't be facing moura one on one on the wing as Moura will tuck inside more and Aurier make tons of run behind. The biggest battle is whether pulisic or whoever play on the left win his battle. It is fine if he doesn't want to cover Aurier as long as we can cope with the cross in the middle and Pulisic need to produce on the other end. 

We will have to see, JM wil do his best to win, we must be good and ready for them cunts.

18 hours ago, Jason said:

People said the same about Azpi v Sterling when we went to Man City but Azpi kept him quiet all game. 

And doesn't Moura play on the right? Or has Mourinho shifted him to the left?

I gave Azpi a lot of stick last season, and questioned his ability as a captain.

But this season, barring the first few games and the mistake at Everton he has been good, especially during the 7 game winning run. I would definitely pick him over Alonso, or current-form Emerson who has declined since picking up an injury early this season.

At this point, with Rudiger just regaining match fitness, I trust none of our defenders in a back 4, and that includes James as well. We need to put them in a 5 so that each of them have adequate cover. At least for this game

putting Azpi at left back is utter capitulation

I cannot believe this is still thought to be a good idea

it just utterly cripples our attack and he is not even that good defensively on that side

I draw the line here

we start doing this with regularity we will be DAMN lucky to grab 7th place as I fully expect Arse to grab a CB in January (they can grab one who is better than anything they have for a non crazy price such as Yeray Álvarez or Pau Francisco Torres or Ferro or Niklas Stark or Axel Disasi) and to get a 'new manager' bounce off Arteta

I so hope this is not something going forward as it is going to get ugly

I can swallow all the loses but will never be able to come to terms if we lose to Mourinho's spuds.

I am going to get crushed with loss, I just feel it.  Lampard needs to fix our situation. Kante, Pedro, Olivier, Bats wanting to leave in Jan affecting players at some level perhaps???

What ever it is Lampard just fix it, get the players performing. Show people you can become one the best please.

Also if we lose this I fear the board will make quick fix buys in January which will just make things worse ( bane of having the transfer window ban removed)

8 minutes ago, bluephoenix said:

I can swallow all the loses but will never be able to come to terms if we lose to Mourinho's spuds.

I am going to get crushed with loss, I just feel it.  Lampard needs to fix our situation. Kante, Pedro, Olivier, Bats wanting to leave in Jan affecting players at some level perhaps???

What ever it is Lampard just fix it, get the players performing. Show people you can become one the best please.

Also if we lose this I fear the board will make quick fix buys in January which will just make things worse ( bane of having the transfer window ban removed)

Kante wants to leave in January? Don't believe everything you read...