test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Spurs 0-2 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   21 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

    • Kepa
      0
    • Azpilicueta
      0
    • Tomori
      1
    • Rudiger
      1
    • Zouma
      0
    • Alonso
      1
    • Kovacic
      1
    • Kante
      0
    • Willian
      17
    • Mount
      0
    • Abraham
      0
    • Jorginho (sub)
      0
    • Batshuayi (sub)
      0
    • James (sub)
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

486 posts in this topic
2 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Qoooooooo didnt they say also no away clean sheet in 2019? Least we've got one

First since the 1-0 win at Palace last December!

Muzchap likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jason said:

I stand corrected. Did that game really happen? :lol: 

I've literally just remembered Caballero was in goal for that one, so maybe that stat was meant for Kepa?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tomo said:

I've literally just remembered Caballero was in goal for that one, so maybe that stat was meant for Kepa?

Nope, I've been going on about we haven't kept an away clean sheet in domestic competitions in 2019. :lol: 

Tomo and Muzchap like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Jason said:

Nope, I've been going on about we haven't kept an away clean sheet in domestic competitions in 2019. :lol: 

They said it on sky as well! Must have forgot that one.

 

Muzchap and Vesper like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was some of the best passing and movement I have seen from us in a realy realy long time.

The ball moved quickly and we had a always a very clear idea what to do with it. 

Our pressing was amazing too, big thanks to fresh players.

Solid in defence.

The only negative was that our counter attacks in second half led to many wasted chances. Azpi, Bats, Kante should all do much better there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mourinho's comments about being worried for us in big games feels so ironic now given this is his record in his last 11 games against the big teams:

L 0-1 Chelsea
L 0-3 Spurs
D 2-2 Chelsea
L 0-1 Juventus
W 2-1 Juventus
L 1-3 Man City
D 2-2 Arsenal
L 1-3 Liverpool
L 1-2 Man United
L 1-3 Bayern Munich
L 0-2 Chelsea

Muzchap and Bosnian Blue like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Jason said:

Mourinho's comments about being worried for us in big games feels so ironic now given this is his record in his last 11 games against the big teams:

L 0-1 Chelsea
L 0-3 Spurs
D 2-2 Chelsea
L 0-1 Juventus
W 2-1 Juventus
L 1-3 Man City
D 2-2 Arsenal
L 1-3 Liverpool
L 1-2 Man United
L 1-3 Bayern Munich
L 0-2 Chelsea

Think his last horrah at being great in big games was his first season back here and the first half of the title season.

In the second half of the title season we got the results in them but the way City, Paris and even Brendan's Liverpool outplayed us was ominous, since 15/16 onwards his big game record has been awful.

Muzchap likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.