• Kante
    • Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Mount (sub)

You may genuinely be the only one who believes it. And sadly enough, I reckon you don’t even believe it. Far too proud to say you were wrong. 

Wrong about what?

Lampard said that was the case, so blame him unless you have a Barkley agenda. [emoji848]

Anyway, roll on to the draw!

The mistake towards the end aside, Rudiger made such a huge difference to our defence tonight. Aggressive, strong, quick, comfortable with the ball and plays with real personality. Zouma looked much more comfortable tonight too alongside him than he has recently with Christensen.

Out of those teams we could draw, it's surely destined to be Juventus and Sarri.

I never should have watched that last 35 minutes or so of the Ajax game

between the Remy goal (inexcusable!!!!)

Valencia diving and cheating OFF THE HOOK

and Ajax missing like 7 or 8 (more?) golden chances to draw the game and send us into easier draw and the Spanish twats OUT

I am in a strange and really nasty mood, plus I have PMS like a bish (maybe that is the main reason for the mood, grrrr)

plus my wifey is out of town for the night visiting her sick auntie in Göteborg

:(

I like watching Serie A, Budesliga teams a lot (EPL obviously too)

a few of the French sides are fun

but goddamn it I HATE SPANISH TEAMS

every last one of them

I hate the way they play, the pussy arse way they dive and whinge and moan and fake injuries and cheat in general

I hate the chaos that Real and Barca cause globally

I hate their national team

hell even our Spanish Chels players are stressing me the fuck out, lololol (Kepa, Azpi) or are just pure shit (Alonso, Pedro now as he is spent)

I so wish we meet Valencia again in the CL quarterfinals and CRUSH them (to get there they will have to upset (maybe, as those jammy cunts might draw a team from one of these 3 dregs

286a0ef376b1ed41a92915363c80d880.png

and we will too)

THAT (and a top 4 finish in the EPL ) and I am happy with the year no matter what happens (unless we make it to the FA Cup final and somehow blow a lead and/or lose on pens to those Scouse cunts or any other team tbh which would somewhat leave a wee bit of a black mark on an otherwise great year consider what preseason expectations were, as CL semis (which is where we would be IF we beat Valencia in the round of 8) AND 4th or higher in the EPL is a GREAT year in my book) Hell if we get to the semis, anything can happen

33 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

You keep pretending that’s the case.:lol:

Barkley took all the penalties in pre season when he was on the pitch, even when Jorginho was aswell.

It was quite evident Barkley was first choice but got removed from duties after that miss.

2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Barkley took all the penalties in pre season when he was on the pitch, even when Jorginho was aswell.

It was quite evident Barkley was first choice but got removed from duties after that miss.

He was also first choice to start the season so it kinda makes sense. 

41 minutes ago, Jason said:

Facing Leipzig will be kinda fun. Two young managers going head-to-head, even though Nagelsmann has more top flight experience than Lampard. 

29 months ago, Nagelsmann was still in his twenties, roflmaoooooooooooo

he is a superb young manager, hired 3 months after he turned 28 by Hoffenheim in 2015, youngest manager in Bundesliga history

he is only 5 years older than I am, 5 days older than Pedro and is already in his 5th season as a top flight manager

he was who I wanted since Conte left