• Willian (sub)
    • Kante (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

Willy

Reece zouma Rudi Emerson

Kante jorginho

Willian mount puli

Giroud

If Tammy is injured, i hope we start with giroud rather than michy. With the highly congestive fixture list coming up, it's time to start to rotate. Hence why I would rest kova and azpi. Also hope Rudi is back in beast mode, we need someone to partner zouma. Kepa should sit out after "another" shit showing. 

18 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Saving a penalty constitutes a shit showing?

Kepa

James---Rudiger---Tomori---Emerson

Jorginho

Kante-----Mount

Pedro---------------Pulisic

Giroud 

Giving away 2 stupid goals and the ball to the opposition strikers definitely does. The pen save does not change that.

Just now, 1905didierblue said:

Giving away 2 stupid goals and the ball to the opposition strikers definitely does. The pen save does not change that.

No one marked Soler and that was a freak 2nd goal that no keeper who isn't 6'6 would've saved. 

Just now, MoroccanBlue said:

No one marked Soler and that was a freak 2nd goal that no keeper who isn't 6'6 would've saved. 

No one marked soler and he shot the ball right next to kepa who should have saved it. 

He should have parried it. If in doubt, parry it. It's goal keeping 101. You dont fuck about crosses so close and take a gamble. And it was an easy parry if he had jumped or had gone to the ball, infact you can see him removing his hand. 

Also, let's talk about his distrivution, after kun in the last match, who did he give the ball to today? Pathetic. 

I am not making OTT conments, like "he is not good enough" or is a "championship level gk" that fans here love to make. Simply stating a fact, that he is in poor form, confidence seems shot, and should be dropped. Simple as that 

30 minutes ago, 1905didierblue said:

No one marked soler and he shot the ball right next to kepa who should have saved it. 

He should have parried it. If in doubt, parry it. It's goal keeping 101. You dont fuck about crosses so close and take a gamble. And it was an easy parry if he had jumped or had gone to the ball, infact you can see him removing his hand. 

Also, let's talk about his distrivution, after kun in the last match, who did he give the ball to today? Pathetic. 

I am not making OTT conments, like "he is not good enough" or is a "championship level gk" that fans here love to make. Simply stating a fact, that he is in poor form, confidence seems shot, and should be dropped. Simple as that 

You are making OTT comments by saying that performance was a 'shit showing'. 

Soler has a free chance at goal virtually 5 feet in front of Kepa. The fact Kepa reacted fast enough to even dive and get a hand on it is impressive. The fault goes to the fact Soler was a free runner. 

30 minutes ago, 1905didierblue said:

And it was an easy parry if he had jumped or had gone to the ball, infact you can see him removing his hand. 

I'm not taking this argument any further if you genuinely believe he should've saved that. Let alone it being an 'easy parry'. Look at it curve away from him for goodness sake. Again, no keeper that isn't 6'6 isn't saving that. 

download.gif

4 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

You are making OTT comments by saying that performance was a 'shit showing'. 

Soler has a free chance at goal virtually 5 feet in front of Kepa. The fact Kepa reacted fast enough to even dive and get a hand on it is impressive. The fault goes to the fact Soler was a free runner. 

I'm not taking this argument any further if you genuinely believe he should've saved that. Let alone it being an 'easy parry'. Look at it curve away from him for goodness sake. Again, no keeper that isn't 6'6 isn't saving that. 

download.gif

Lol. So every time a goal keeper is 1v1 with anyone, i am not expected to have him make a save. 😂 Seems a perfectly good use of 72m in that case. Kepa "did not" react fast enough. If he had, we would not have conceded. Stop making excuses.

Thanks for the vid. Further evidence of if he had his arms fully up in the air, he could and should have parried it. Just hoping for it to go over. Poor goal keeping. 

Can you also post vids of his awesome distribution? 

Saving a penalty constitutes a shit showing?

Kepa

James---Rudiger---Tomori---Emerson

Jorginho

Kante-----Mount

Pedro---------------Pulisic

Giroud 

Would line up with the same players apart from Mount. I would play Kova.
Mount is currently not in a good form

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

5 hours ago, killer1257 said:

Would line up with the same players apart from Mount. I would play Kova.
Mount is currently not in a good form

Mount is essential for our attack. It’s evident when he’s not playing: West Ham will only have one game plan. 

59 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

When he is in form, I agree, but in this current form, Kovacic is miles ahead

So we are going to pass it back and forth between our midfield against a West Ham side that will park the bus? 

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

When he is in form, I agree, but in this current form, Kovacic is miles ahead

The problems with that midfield three won't go away just because Sarri's gone, they're's simply not enough threat in the final 3rd with them all on.

I agree Kovacic has to play against West Ham but it shouldn't be Mason making way.

Rumblings of Pellegrini being on the verge of the sack for being so poor and they've conceded goals for fun (even more so than we have :D) so this is a must win. 

Curious to see who starts for us up top since Tammy will likely be rested.

The problems with that midfield three won't go away just because Sarri's gone, they're's simply not enough threat in the final 3rd with them all on.
I agree Kovacic has to play against West Ham but it shouldn't be Mason making way.
And what did Mason offer the last couple of Matches? World class goals?World class dribblings? World class Shooting skills?
Mason needs to get into a better form before he can kick out any of our midfield three.
Me personally would think that a in form RLC would do great in this Team or a Mount in a better form and this would solve our lack of goals, but one is injured and the other out of form

20 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

download.gif

I agree that it's hard to fully blame Kepa for the 1st one. Sure he could have saved it on another day, but conceding from 5 meters out with nobody marking the shooter I rarely blame on the keeper. During replays I was fuming at everybody else and thought Kepa was just unlucky not to have kept that one out, but it was going down and there was so much power behind that shot that it slipped in. Would appreciate a gif of that goal though to refresh my memory, I haven't seen it since and am too lazy to search for it. :P 

For the 2nd one, him pulling his arms away makes it look worse. Although I think he would have perhaps got to it at full reach, but it's again one of them flukes that can go either way. You make a decision in a split second and then this happens, 99/100 times that wouldn't go in. Reminds me of Zappacosta's debut goal in EL which was also a lucky fluke. :)