• Willian
    • Mount
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Gilmour (sub)

Clear and obvious errors ....

Is it so difficult for the referees to understand simple English?

If we have to wait 5 minutes before getting confirming EVERY single goal, its just getting ridiculous

VAR in the PL is A FARCE!!!

Clear and obvious errors ....

Is it so difficult for the referees to understand simple English?

If we have to wait 5 minutes before getting confirming EVERY single goal, its just getting ridiculous

VAR in the PL is A FARCE!!!

4 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Nah Willian - set the tempo and pace he is MOTM for me

Willian was IMMENSE, was everywhere on the pitch, he is one of the best defensive wingers in the league when his afro is screwed on right

Massive win at home and a clean sheet, well done lads, nothing more than we deserve. Mike Dean can fuck off for all i care, absolute cunt of a ref, the ammount of shit he let Palace players get away with is baffling, Palace is a joke of a team, pls just do the Premier League a favour and get relegated already you thugs.

IMG_4965.PNG

A good game. I really like kante + kova midfield. Kante looked unfit. Kova need to be better in his decision making. Need to be safer while playing deeper. 

Willian is motm, at this point he is almost ubdroppable.

Pulisic has been scoring non stop, CHO will have problem getting his left winger spot back. Emerson, I don't know. He is fast, decent enough one on one, better defensively than Alonso but poor in the air. 

Zouma, I have said again n again. Perfect partner for Tomori, absolute beast

Special shout to James, who I really like. Very aggressive on the ball and pretty much bullied zaha all game long. 

9 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

That James + Willian right side combo will be vital in big games. 

Individually and collectively they’ve mugged off Zaha, who is notoriously known for tormenting our right side. 

Notoriousoy known for tormenting our right side? Hes had maybe 2 good games a few seasons ago against us as Tomo said and thats it.

Reece James and Willian basically just did the basics today defensively and doubled up on him and he struggled. Maybe a bit disrespectful to both of their performances as they did more than the basics in the full capacity of the game but still, I really cant remember the last time Zaha made a huge impact against us and he never ever looked at getting going today either. Still cant believe people think Zaha is a 80m player. Cant believe Palace believe that either. He basically alternates between a winger and a free role off striker and he has 0 goals this season. And Palace haven't exactly started poorly either.

1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

Notoriousoy known for tormenting our right side? Hes had maybe 2 good games a few seasons ago against us as Tomo said and thats it.

Reece James and Willian basically just did the basics today defensively and doubled up on him and he struggled. Maybe a bit disrespectful to both of their performances as they did more than the basics in the full capacity of the game but still, I really cant remember the last time Zaha made a huge impact against us and he never ever looked at getting going today either. Still cant believe people think Zaha is a 80m player. Cant believe Palace believe that either. He basically alternates between a winger and a free role off striker and he has 0 goals this season. And Palace haven't exactly started poorly either.

James & Willian also kept Van Aanholt quiet by the way. Didn't get to do anything going forward. We completely shut down Palace's left side.