test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 2-0 Crystal Palace

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   22 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • James
    • Tomori
    • Zouma
    • Emerson
    • Kante
    • Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Mount
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Gilmour (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

338 posts in this topic
3 minutes ago, Jason said:

Palace are shit. Let's see if Lampard does the same at Man City next. If he does, then fair play. 

eeeek, Shitty

even though they are banged up

Atomiswave likes this

Just now, Alabama said:

Thats why I dont want Batshuayi in the starting XI...so selfish and shout out to James the English Cafu...absolutely shut Zaha down...

bullied him (with a tag team hammer blow from Zouma, lol)

Alabama likes this

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Alonso is not worth the other 90% negative attributes he brings to the pitch

It is pretty much a trade off. Emerson is more of a lb than Alonso who pretty much a lwb. I just wish Emerson is either taller or more physical. 

Vesper likes this

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:

Palace would have gone up to 5th with a win, so the current position shows they aren't Norwich.

I don't see how James can be dropped after this week.

Palace aren't Norwich but they aren't Man City either. 

Never mind the players selection, I don't even know how we're going to set up against City. Do we attack them or sit back and play on the counter!?

Palace aren't Norwich but they aren't Man City either. 
Never mind the players selection, I don't even know how we're going to set up against City. Do we attack them or sit back and play on the counter!?
I'd match them. City normally thrive when they are given the initiative, but I guess it depends on what Lamps wants from the game.

Does he legitimately want to topple City or content as is?
Muzchap, Vesper and Johnnyeye like this

3 minutes ago, communicate said:

It is pretty much a trade off. Emerson is more of a lb than Alonso who pretty much a lwb. I just wish Emerson is either taller or more physical. 

if we buy Chilwell, will you say the same? (Chilwell is only 1.78cm)

Johnnyeye likes this

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

if we buy Chilwell, will you say the same? (Chilwell is only 1.78cm)

I don't think watch him enough to make any assessment. 

Vesper likes this

Lampard on Reece James: "I thought Reece was fantastic against one of the best wingers in the league 1v1. He dealt with those situations and delivered in attack. I trust in Reece." He says his training sessions and substitute appearances were the reason he was picked #CFC #CHECR

1 minute ago, milan.cech said:

Lampard on Reece James: "I thought Reece was fantastic against one of the best wingers in the league 1v1. He dealt with those situations and delivered in attack. I trust in Reece." He says his training sessions and substitute appearances were the reason he was picked #CFC #CHECR

Against one of the best wingers in the league, hopefully it doesn't mean he wants Zaha :ph34r:

Johnnyeye and Muzchap like this

Against one of the best wingers in the league, hopefully it doesn't mean he wants Zaha 
Zaha may not be in form right now, but he used to be one of the best wingers in the league

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Strike likes this