test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 4-4 Ajax

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   14 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Tomori
    • Zouma
    • Alonso
    • Jorginho
    • Kovacic
    • Mount
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • James (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

588 posts in this topic
2 games. Get a grip lol.
I honestly haven't meet someone so naive. Everything is rosey, don't know the difference between bias and actually giving fair criticism.

Learn the difference

4 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Never understood why no top Club went for Ziyech. World class player

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

we should go after him; plays on the RW which neither Pulisic, CHO, or Willian strive at.

killer1257 and Bosnian Blue like this

we should go after him; plays on the RW which neither Pulisic, CHO, or Willian strive at.
I agree. I am a huge fan of him and I do not know that many right wingers that are better than him. I would even say that Ziyech is better than Sancho

Bosnian Blue and Clockwork like this

We're easily getting into good positions attacking, too. It's not like they're playing brilliantly defensively. Our defense on the other hand have been shambolic.

Pulisic and Kovacic are running through them at will. There are definitely more goals in this for us. Unfortunately, there surely are for them as wel.

Lets be honest we have some shit players, Pedro cant anymore, neither can Willy, Azpi is done for and Alonso is just out of this world shit, then you have Giroud etc. Vesper is right, we need to Invest alot come summer.

Vesper likes this

2 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
6 minutes ago, milan.cech said:
As long as we beat those two teams, I don't care.

Do you have a magic ball?

English is not my mother tongue but I thought 'as long as...' includes a condition.

1905didierblue likes this

I honestly haven't meet someone so naive. Everything is rosey, don't know the difference between bias and actually giving fair criticism.

Learn the difference
Naive lol.

It's football and we aren't a complete team yet. We're gonna have good halves and bad halves.

Fair critisicm is not... Oh no we've lost 2 home games in a row... 0 disregard to the fact we've won 7/8 on the way into it. Or the fact we won the 2 away games.

A sample size of 2 games is nothing and it is naive to read much if anything in to it. If we qualify it doesn't matter what's happenned in our home games or mean anything.

And its not being naive or being rosey... Its called enjoying watching a young team that is growing learning where there is gonna be ups and downs and enjoying the ride.

As opposed to everyone being whiny about every little thing every time we concede.

So maybe you should stop being a pessimist and support the team for a change.
1905didierblue likes this

Alonso is a slow player. He is not suitable for this kind of high press quick play. Fro this kind of play, players need to be a  good dribbler to get out of tight situation and move forward like KOVOCIC. Every chelsea player need to be like KOVOCIC.

naivete of Lamps with Alonso
SMDH
that cunt is poison to winning football as a trad fullback
I thought you were a fan of him after praising him so many times this season

We are under Frank Lampard and this team is young.

Believe!!! FFS.

We can turn this around only we need to stay calm... we need to regroup and play in a more composed manner.

The players are eager to score that they keep loosing the ball.

KTBFFH!!!

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

THIS

Make a 'Least Fav Player' field on profiles (something like opposite of 'Fav Player') and I won't be having hard time selecting Marcos Alonso. 

Thank you in advance!

2 minutes ago, DDA said:

Why play Azp and that donkey Alonso when you have Emerson and James ffs. Absolute shambles.

FRank showing he has alot to learn