• Mount
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • James (sub)

10 minutes ago, the wes said:

Some players don't come back the same after a nasty Achilles injury but he's still young tho 

I am so worried about RLC too, whose Achilles rip was even worse than CHO's

I have been saying this since they were both injured last year

fingers crossed

these injuries destroy 90 to 95% of basketball players' careers

not sure the percentage on footie

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

No, I want the team to play smart football and not this over-passing nonsense when the situation requires immediate clearance. We're lucky that we got away with it. You wouldn't be saying that had we ended up with a draw. 

Please don't say to others what they would be or would not be saying. You know nothing. There is nothing you can do it about it. You either accept it or cry after every single mistake.

Just now, Muzchap said:

Great post match interview from Frank 👍👍👍

yes he is the best post game interview in the whole EPL

comes from his 160 + IQ

literally genius level

The footballer returned one of the highest scores ever seen by experts who tested the intelligence of the entire Chelsea squad.

The former public schoolboy, 30, is now referred to as The Professor by Stamford Bridge team-mates, according to the Daily Star.

The tests were conducted by Brian English, the Chelsea club doctor, as part of research into how head injuries can affect footballers' neurological development.

"John Terry was in the top three, but Frank Lampard scored one of the highest set of marks ever recorded by the company doing the tests, and higher than me," Dr English said.

2 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Please don't say to others what they would be or would not be saying. You know nothing. There is nothing you can do it about it. You either accept it or cry after every single mistake.

It's obvious that the reaction here would be different had we thrown away the 2 points. This world didn't exist from yesterday and so is TC. 

Also no, I'm not gonna cry after every mistake and I'm relieved we got the win but a mistake like today's was just plain silly and so avoidable. 

I don't get the VAR hate. It was a pen. A soft one, but a pen. 

It was our mistake. All in all. Good game. Brilliant win. Keep it up lads 

Ps- Emerson starting this game confirmed what I thought. That caraboa game was way way way down in Frank's priority list. This game was miles higher and we played the team corresponding. 

I don't get the VAR hate. It was a pen. A soft one, but a pen. 
It was our mistake. All in all. Good game. Brilliant win. Keep it up lads 

Ps- Emerson starting this game confirmed what I thought. That caraboa game was way way way down in Frank's priority list. This game was miles higher and we played the team corresponding. 

And those fools over Redcafe think they’re back, lmfao

5 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Thank to Jor...

Thanks to the whole defense, they just had to clear the ball from there, but decided to joke around inside the penalty box, with Watford chasing a goal, it was too reckless in my opinion, in the end it didnt cost the game, that VAR horse shit is the wake up call we needed, cant make these kind of mistakes in the future, on another day we would have thrown away this match, despite being in a confortable position. @Jason

I am so worried about RLC too, whose Achilles rip was even worse than CHO's
I have been saying this since they were both injured last year
fingers crossed
these injuries destroy 90 to 95% of basketball players' careers
not sure the percentage on footie
Relax guys, he came into the game where we lost the Control of the game. Not easy.

CHO just lost his confidence after the Ajax game. Against United, he played as a right winger and he is a very one dimensional right winger, so you should not expect a World class game from him. CHO needs just needs game time. He still has his pace without the ball. He also has his dribbling Skills and his crossing abilities. The only thing that he lost his goal scoring ability and that will come after more game time and when he has more confidence

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

22 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

7 Wins and 21 goals in our last 7 away matches!!!

We scored only 24 goals in 19 PL away matches last season. We already got 18 in 6 this season. Second best away overall record, behind obviously Liverpool.

Chelsea equal thirty year old record as impressive form continues

https://www.chelsea-news.co/2019/11/chelsea-break-thirty-year-old-record-impressive-form-continues/

Chelsea’s close fought win over Watford has earned them their 7th consecutive away win, the first time the club has managed since 1989, when they were in the second tier.

We wrote ahead of this run of games that it would be vital to get our season on track, and so it’s proving. We’ve had some easier fixtures, but away wins in the Premier League are never easy, as today proved.