• Kovacic
    • Mount
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • James (sub)

Penalty nearly fucked us over. Other than that it was a nearly spotless 2nd half. Jorginho and Kovacic are simply sensational. No bottom half club can handle the both of them.

Sucks that Jorginho will be suspended for Palace. That's the exact sort of side we need him against so hopefully Kante is back fit in time for that one.

As for out attack today, we could've scored 5. Keeper having a worldie. Just millimeters away on so many occasions.

so in two weeks refs have fucked us over with penalties, first they took a penalty from us when cho was fauled and now this. i cant remember has there be other overrulling with penalites this season in the league. 

anyways our midfield duo is great, but what is lampard going to once kante is back and jorginho is not suspended...all of them deserve to play but i doubt he will drop mount. 

What I cannot understand and something I heard for the first time regarding a VAR check today was the words "it's been confirmed" before the ref gave it

Every week it's new things, new decisions, new things popping up......Be fucking consistent you arseholes.

Fuck VAR, Fuck Watford, Fuck Foster, Fuck the FA, Fuck Anthony Taylor, Fuck Mike Dean, Fuck Deloufeu. Great 3 points, more than deserved victory, Watford were lucky to even lose by 1 goal, they can thank Foster for another worldie against us, annoying cunt. We absolutely bossed this game, until those VAR clowns decided to intervene and give Watford a hand, fuck them, very unnecessary nervy finish at the end, this is what happens when you dont kill teams off. Shame for Jorginho's yellow, wich means he misses next game ffs. The penalty is a result of us playing out from the back too damn much, its a mistake waiting to happen, it could have been avoided. Thank God for Pulisic's goal otherwise it would have been another stupid draw. On to next game and come on Chelsea.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

But when you gotta hoof it, you hoof it. Don't give the officials a decision to make. We almost threw 2 points away when Watford did nothing but defend all game!

Just accept it. They have committed to passing 100%. Only Zouma from the current team would sky it. 99% of the combinations make it.

20 minutes ago, Jason said:

But when you gotta hoof it, you hoof it. Don't give the officials a decision to make. We almost threw 2 points away when Watford did nothing but defend all game!

But there was also other times where in theory we should have hoofed it but played it out and created serious openings. For example that move where Kova did that flick to Emerson.

It's not like were Arsenal making systematic mistakes doing it, we're very good at it.

Just now, milan.cech said:

Just accept it. They have committed to passing 100%. Only Zouma from the current team would sky it. 99% of the combinations make it.

No, I want the team to play smart football and not this over-passing nonsense when the situation requires immediate clearance. We're lucky that we got away with it. You wouldn't be saying that had we ended up with a draw. 

Just now, Tomo said:

But there was also other times were in theory we should have hoofed it but played it out and created serious openings. For example that move where Kova did that flick to Emerson.

It's not like were Arsenal making systematic mistakes doing it, we're very good at it.

I know but sometimes you just gotta clear it. Read the situation and make the right judgment. Watford were hemming us in then, why risk losing the ball in such a dangerous position? Just freaking clear it! Had we been leading by 3-4 goals, I'd turn a blind eye on this. But it was only a 2-0 lead, away from home, with 10+ minutes remaining. Play it smart, don't be like Arsenal!