• Kovacic
    • Mount
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • James (sub)

Had Foster scored, I'd have lost it. MOTM - KEPA!
I think Foster was motm regardless tbh. He was immense for them.

Penalty was bullshit. But 3 points is 3 points. Gotta keep chugging along. Great result for us. Despite their position Watford are a good team

12 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

The point is Azpi has been surrendering possession easily all game leading to dangerous Watford attacks without us being punished. This time we did

I know but there was still plenty we could of done. Plus VAR overturning that decision was ridiculous.

Anyway 3 points in a game that got a bit frayed toward the end. All that matters. 

You know, that soft penalty is really bound to happen. I mean us getting dispossesed in a dangerous area. 97% of our combinations between Jorginho and others are risky but they make it. And then, today happens, we lose it in the box and we concede. Luckily it was the first time really. But it is still annoying as fuck. Thank god for the victory but it should have been way, way easier. Although, against a winless side, you just never know. All hail Kepa.