test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Watford 1-2 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   14 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Zouma
    • Tomori
    • Emerson
    • Jorginho
    • Kovacic
    • Mount
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • James (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

322 posts in this topic

so in two weeks refs have fucked us over with penalties, first they took a penalty from us when cho was fauled and now this. i cant remember has there be other overrulling with penalites this season in the league. 

anyways our midfield duo is great, but what is lampard going to once kante is back and jorginho is not suspended...all of them deserve to play but i doubt he will drop mount. 

Muzchap and Johnnyeye like this

What I cannot understand and something I heard for the first time regarding a VAR check today was the words "it's been confirmed" before the ref gave it

Every week it's new things, new decisions, new things popping up......Be fucking consistent you arseholes.

Vesper, Johnnyeye and Muzchap like this

7 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I have been holding off on commenting, but he looks a shadow post Achilles :( 

Some players don't come back the same after a nasty Achilles injury but he's still young tho 

Muzchap and Vesper like this

Fuck VAR, Fuck Watford, Fuck Foster, Fuck the FA, Fuck Anthony Taylor, Fuck Mike Dean, Fuck Deloufeu. Great 3 points, more than deserved victory, Watford were lucky to even lose by 1 goal, they can thank Foster for another worldie against us, annoying cunt. We absolutely bossed this game, until those VAR clowns decided to intervene and give Watford a hand, fuck them, very unnecessary nervy finish at the end, this is what happens when you dont kill teams off. Shame for Jorginho's yellow, wich means he misses next game ffs. The penalty is a result of us playing out from the back too damn much, its a mistake waiting to happen, it could have been avoided. Thank God for Pulisic's goal otherwise it would have been another stupid draw. On to next game and come on Chelsea.

Bosnian Blue and Muzchap like this

1 minute ago, Jason said:

But when you gotta hoof it, you hoof it. Don't give the officials a decision to make. We almost threw 2 points away when Watford did nothing but defend all game!

Just accept it. They have committed to passing 100%. Only Zouma from the current team would sky it. 99% of the combinations make it.

Tomo likes this

20 minutes ago, Jason said:

But when you gotta hoof it, you hoof it. Don't give the officials a decision to make. We almost threw 2 points away when Watford did nothing but defend all game!

But there was also other times where in theory we should have hoofed it but played it out and created serious openings. For example that move where Kova did that flick to Emerson.

It's not like were Arsenal making systematic mistakes doing it, we're very good at it.

Bosnian Blue, 0007, Milan and 1 other like this

Just now, milan.cech said:

Just accept it. They have committed to passing 100%. Only Zouma from the current team would sky it. 99% of the combinations make it.

No, I want the team to play smart football and not this over-passing nonsense when the situation requires immediate clearance. We're lucky that we got away with it. You wouldn't be saying that had we ended up with a draw. 

Johnnyeye, LAM09 and Bosnian Blue like this

11 minutes ago, Vesper said:

except the ref was Anthony Taylor, roflmaoooooo

or was Dean the VAR ref?

Dean was the VAR ref, that cunt

Muzchap likes this

Just now, Tomo said:

But there was also other times were in theory we should have hoofed it but played it out and created serious openings. For example that move where Kova did that flick to Emerson.

It's not like were Arsenal making systematic mistakes doing it, we're very good at it.

I know but sometimes you just gotta clear it. Read the situation and make the right judgment. Watford were hemming us in then, why risk losing the ball in such a dangerous position? Just freaking clear it! Had we been leading by 3-4 goals, I'd turn a blind eye on this. But it was only a 2-0 lead, away from home, with 10+ minutes remaining. Play it smart, don't be like Arsenal!

Tomo, Muzchap, Johnnyeye and 1 other like this

10 minutes ago, the wes said:

Some players don't come back the same after a nasty Achilles injury but he's still young tho 

I am so worried about RLC too, whose Achilles rip was even worse than CHO's

I have been saying this since they were both injured last year

fingers crossed

these injuries destroy 90 to 95% of basketball players' careers

not sure the percentage on footie

Muzchap and Johnnyeye like this

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

No, I want the team to play smart football and not this over-passing nonsense when the situation requires immediate clearance. We're lucky that we got away with it. You wouldn't be saying that had we ended up with a draw. 

Please don't say to others what they would be or would not be saying. You know nothing. There is nothing you can do it about it. You either accept it or cry after every single mistake.

Just now, Muzchap said:

Great post match interview from Frank 👍👍👍

yes he is the best post game interview in the whole EPL

comes from his 160 + IQ

literally genius level

The footballer returned one of the highest scores ever seen by experts who tested the intelligence of the entire Chelsea squad.

The former public schoolboy, 30, is now referred to as The Professor by Stamford Bridge team-mates, according to the Daily Star.

The tests were conducted by Brian English, the Chelsea club doctor, as part of research into how head injuries can affect footballers' neurological development.

"John Terry was in the top three, but Frank Lampard scored one of the highest set of marks ever recorded by the company doing the tests, and higher than me," Dr English said.

killer1257 and Muzchap like this