• Kovacic
    • Gilmour
    • Pulisic
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Batshuayi
    • Mount (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)

It's 1 bad half, relax. I'm sure they'll come out better second half. The attack looks out of place but somewhat expected with a midfield and attack who's not played much.

I'm sure if he made no changes people would have screamed about the lack of rotation. United are playing their first XI pretty much as well

5 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

It looks like parking the bus with the strongest team can still win you the game. That is why the United fans were singing 'Jose Mourinho', as it was his peak tactics.

Also, this James kid needs to be tackled in a proper English way so he realizes what a foul actually is.

It can still work in one off games but in terms of winning leagues that style is a thing of a past.

1 minute ago, Vybz Kartel said:

CHO has been terrible for a couple of games now. 

it is troubling I do admit, he doesnt have that explosive burst, or at least is NOT even trying it. I think he is mentally fucked atm over re-injuring his Achilles :(

one of my two true nightmares (RLC is the other) injury wise

3 minutes ago, Hutcho said:

It's 1 bad half, relax. I'm sure they'll come out better second half. The attack looks out of place but somewhat expected with a midfield and attack who's not played much.

I'm sure if he made no changes people would have screamed about the lack of rotation. United are playing their first XI pretty much as well

Exactly cannot win.

These players need minutes so let's give them minutes and see what's what.

I honestly don't give a flying fuck about this cup.

Fuck United too - they are shit and will be back to losing ways come the weekend...

The same defence almost kept a cs against liberpool. There hasn’t been even one chance for both teams. We conceded a soft pen, but that’s pretty mich it for the whole half. Utd have a plan and are sticking by it. We are missing a couple of players, but even so I prefer we go out with the amount of injuries we currently have. I wouldn’t be too proud if I was a utd fan tbh. Feel kind of guilty

Exactly cannot win.
These players need minutes so let's give them minutes and see what's what.
I honestly don't give a flying fuck about this cup.
Fuck United too - they are shit and will be back to losing ways come the weekend...
Yeah mate. If we are gonna have a bad game I'd rather it be in the league Cup. Besides its not like United have done anything other than the pen.

Still a half to go, KTBFFH!

Just now, Hutcho said:

Yeah mate. If we are gonna have a bad game I'd rather it be in the league Cup. Besides its not like United have done anything other than the pen.

Still a half to go, KTBFFH!

Always optimistic mate 👍

Minutes for CHO is what we need - he still looks a bit lacking in match fitness - but he will get there 👍

88 and 90th minute winners will do fine 👍

Just now, lluubbeenn said:

The same defence almost kept a cs against liberpool. There hasn’t been even one chance for both teams. We conceded a soft pen, but that’s pretty mich it for the whole half. Utd have a plan and are sticking by it. We are missing a couple of players, but even so I prefer we go out with the amount of injuries we currently have. I wouldn’t be too proud if I was a utd fan tbh. Feel kind of guilty

It's our (with everyone fit) second/third team (plus Jorginho and Odoi) Vs most of their first team, admittedly without their two best outfielders. 

Pressures definitely on them more than us despite us being at home, especially as they've adopted siege mentality tactics.