test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 1-2 Man Utd

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Caballero
    • James
    • Guehi
    • Zouma
    • Alonso
    • Jorginho
    • Kovacic
    • Gilmour
    • Pulisic
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Batshuayi
    • Mount (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

349 posts in this topic
Exactly cannot win.
These players need minutes so let's give them minutes and see what's what.
I honestly don't give a flying fuck about this cup.
Fuck United too - they are shit and will be back to losing ways come the weekend...
Yeah mate. If we are gonna have a bad game I'd rather it be in the league Cup. Besides its not like United have done anything other than the pen.

Still a half to go, KTBFFH!
Muzchap likes this

Just now, Hutcho said:

Yeah mate. If we are gonna have a bad game I'd rather it be in the league Cup. Besides its not like United have done anything other than the pen.

Still a half to go, KTBFFH!

Always optimistic mate 👍

Minutes for CHO is what we need - he still looks a bit lacking in match fitness - but he will get there 👍

88 and 90th minute winners will do fine 👍

Just now, lluubbeenn said:

The same defence almost kept a cs against liberpool. There hasn’t been even one chance for both teams. We conceded a soft pen, but that’s pretty mich it for the whole half. Utd have a plan and are sticking by it. We are missing a couple of players, but even so I prefer we go out with the amount of injuries we currently have. I wouldn’t be too proud if I was a utd fan tbh. Feel kind of guilty

It's our (with everyone fit) second/third team (plus Jorginho and Odoi) Vs most of their first team, admittedly without their two best outfielders. 

Pressures definitely on them more than us despite us being at home, especially as they've adopted siege mentality tactics.

Just now, Atomiswave said:

REMINDER: this cunt Paul Tierney overturned our penalty and suggested CHO yellow for diving. he was the head behind the VAR at Burnley game

Tierney is a fucking cunt

up their with Friend, the walking bellend Taylor, Dean, and that fat slob Moss

Atomiswave and NikkiCFC like this

Always optimistic mate
Minutes for CHO is what we need - he still looks a bit lacking in match fitness - but he will get there
88 and 90th minute winners will do fine
Haha, no fun being a pessimist when it comes to football!

Back the boys, win lose or draw.
NikkiCFC likes this

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Tierney is a fucking cunt

up their with Friend, the walking bellend Taylor, Dean, and that fat slob Moss

Every single one of them mate.....name me 1 ref that is semi decent? Thtas because the orders come from higher ups.

Vesper likes this

3 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Every single one of them mate.....name me 1 ref that is semi decent? Thtas because the orders come from higher ups.

Pierluigi Collina

Very poor performance so far.

As I said in the Super Frank thread its far too easy to get carried away. This team should ultimately be judged on what it does vs the big teams. Plenty time to turn it around but personally would have subbed CHO and Gilmour at HT for Mount and Pedro as theyve really struggled to get into it and regardless I would rather we won this as our best chance at a trophy is in the cups. 

Callum has to score that. Big chance. Not the first big chance hes missed under Frank this season.

Supermonkey92 and Vesper like this

Just now, Vesper said:

Pierluigi Collina

Who? Never heard that name......they all suck ass, we see it every game.