test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 1-2 Man Utd

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Caballero
    • James
    • Guehi
    • Zouma
    • Alonso
    • Jorginho
    • Kovacic
    • Gilmour
    • Pulisic
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Batshuayi
    • Mount (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

349 posts in this topic

Team needs to wake up at half time! That front trio and Alonso in particular

And like someone said, Mount might be needed

Vesper likes this

The attitude has been the worst it's been all season today, too many are playing like they don't want to be out there today.......I so detest utd and all the help they get.

bigbluewillie and Vesper like this

Just now, DDA said:

Alonso has been disgustingly bad. Gilmour cant get into the game and I hate to say it but Odoi has played a stinker that half. 

CHO has been terrible for a couple of games now. 

Vesper, NikkiCFC and bigbluewillie like this

3 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

We are horrible. Worst half of the season! Every player looks bad. 

spot on

It's 1 bad half, relax. I'm sure they'll come out better second half. The attack looks out of place but somewhat expected with a midfield and attack who's not played much.

I'm sure if he made no changes people would have screamed about the lack of rotation. United are playing their first XI pretty much as well

Muzchap and Vesper like this

5 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

It looks like parking the bus with the strongest team can still win you the game. That is why the United fans were singing 'Jose Mourinho', as it was his peak tactics.

Also, this James kid needs to be tackled in a proper English way so he realizes what a foul actually is.

It can still work in one off games but in terms of winning leagues that style is a thing of a past.

Muzchap and Vesper like this

Odoi should try and switch sides with Pulisic. Hes miles better on the left and Pulisic played quite a lot on the right for Dortmund.

Also we need a player in the hole. IMO get Pedro in on the flank with Pulisic behind Batsuhayi.

NikkiCFC, Vesper and Muzchap like this

1 minute ago, Vybz Kartel said:

CHO has been terrible for a couple of games now. 

it is troubling I do admit, he doesnt have that explosive burst, or at least is NOT even trying it. I think he is mentally fucked atm over re-injuring his Achilles :(

one of my two true nightmares (RLC is the other) injury wise

Muzchap likes this

REMINDER: this cunt Paul Tierney overturned our penalty and suggested CHO yellow for diving. he was the head behind the VAR at Burnley game

Vesper likes this

3 minutes ago, Hutcho said:

It's 1 bad half, relax. I'm sure they'll come out better second half. The attack looks out of place but somewhat expected with a midfield and attack who's not played much.

I'm sure if he made no changes people would have screamed about the lack of rotation. United are playing their first XI pretty much as well

Exactly cannot win.

These players need minutes so let's give them minutes and see what's what.

I honestly don't give a flying fuck about this cup.

Fuck United too - they are shit and will be back to losing ways come the weekend...

Hutcho likes this

The same defence almost kept a cs against liberpool. There hasn’t been even one chance for both teams. We conceded a soft pen, but that’s pretty mich it for the whole half. Utd have a plan and are sticking by it. We are missing a couple of players, but even so I prefer we go out with the amount of injuries we currently have. I wouldn’t be too proud if I was a utd fan tbh. Feel kind of guilty

Muzchap likes this