test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 1-2 Man Utd

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Caballero
    • James
    • Guehi
    • Zouma
    • Alonso
    • Jorginho
    • Kovacic
    • Gilmour
    • Pulisic
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Batshuayi
    • Mount (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

349 posts in this topic
2 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Lost all four games against the bigger sides. Hope this isn't going to be our achilles heel

W1 D1 L3

Not great by any means , but still.

I didn’t get Tammy sub. Bats was bad, but scored one of the goals of the season. If you want to change things up, put Giroud in for us to have a chance of a cross. 3 pts against watford and Ajax and i will be over the moon. Aaand our midfield is sooo thin. Let’s hope kante, barkley amd rlc will be fit sooner rather than later. KTBFFH!

LAM09 likes this

It remains we are absolute shit vs big teams domestically. NOt becuase we do not play well but because of mentality. Committing the stupidest mistakes to let absolute shit teams like utd steal a win from us.When they come here they are never here to play they are here to park the bus, play thugball and hoof the ball in the air. So the only thing you should not do is committing stupid mistakes and give them dangerous set pieces which is exactly what those turds Alonso and Pedro did. I mean you have to be clever, composed, experienced. But how if you most experienced players are tactically behaving like toddlers. I cant belive the sheer stupidity of fouling their useless players who can not do shit with a moving ball. jsut let them run and hoof it into the stands no fucking need to foul them.

Oh well at least it is just the 2nd round so we can concentrate on other competitions.

Vybz Kartel likes this

However, you can do something about the stupid fouls that led to both goals
It happens. You could give rashford 100 goes he probably only scores 2 from there. It sucks its vs United but as I said shit happens, we move on.

I'm sure the over reaction on here will be a wonderful read as always
Muzchap likes this

Just now, Tomo said:

W1 D1 L3

Err, what's that solitary win? Don't tell me you're counting Ajax? 

W1 D1 L3
I'm talking about English sides: Lost home and away to Utd, Liverpool in Turkey & at home.

Something that needs to be addressed

Just now, Jason said:

Err, what's that solitary win? Don't tell me you're counting Ajax? 

You saying Ajax wasn't a big game?

Just now, LAM09 said:

I'm talking about English sides: Lost home and away to Utd, Liverpool in Turkey & at home.

Something that needs to be addressed

Liverpool in Istanbul was a draw, they won the tiebreaker but the match was a draw.

1905didierblue likes this

this is a season of rebuilding, we need to relax... I would take these defeats to better mold the players.
I mean the fact that people calling for OG to start ahead of Bats is concerning. I mean Bats not starting for so many games I would assume he should/has to come good.

1905didierblue and Muzchap like this

Just now, Tomo said:

You saying Ajax wasn't a big game?

Big game and big side are two completely different things and @LAM09 was referring to the latter. 

LAM09 likes this

It remains we are absolute shit vs big teams domestically. NOt becuase we do not play well but because of mentality. Committing the stupidest mistakes to let absolute shit teams like utd steal a win from us.When they come here they are never here to play they are here to park the bus, play thugball and hoof the ball in the air. So the only thing you should not do is committing stupid mistakes and give them dangerous set pieces which is exactly what those turds Alonso and Pedro did. I mean you have to be clever, composed, experienced. But how if you most experienced players are tactically behaving like toddlers. I cant belive the sheer stupidity of fouling their useless players who can not do shit with a moving ball. jsut let them run and hoof it into the stands no fucking need to foul them.
Oh well at least it is just the 2nd round so we can concentrate on other competitions.
Our results our bad yes. But we've played well vs Liverpool for a game and a half. Even game tonight and then the first game of the season where we just fell asleep for a half.

The results will come.
Muzchap likes this

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

0 wins against any of the big sides this season.

0 wins in 4 against Solskjaer's Man United (entering Conte v Wenger territory).

0 wins in last 5 against Man United.

giphy.gif

This is the concerning part, we have entered all games on form and suddenly turn to shit against United.

Just now, Jason said:

Big game and big side are two completely different things and @LAM09 was referring to the latter. 

Had we lost that game our chances of topping the group were next to nil and our chances of qualifiying would have been in serious jeopardy.

Of course it was a big game.

milan.cech likes this