• Mount
    • Willian
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Abraham
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • James (sub)

3 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

It's shocking to me that bookmakers have Ajax as favourites here. 

They are an outstanding team though even without Frenkie de Jong and Matthijs de Ligt. They'd probably be 2nd or 3rd in the standings right now if they played in Premier League

2 hours ago, !Hazard! said:

They are an outstanding team though even without Frenkie de Jong and Matthijs de Ligt. They'd probably be 2nd or 3rd in the standings right now if they played in Premier League

I disagree. I think they would struggle to finish top 10. Tadic had 38 goals and 24 assists last season for them and while playing for 3 years for Southampton he was very average. 

3 hours ago, the wes said:

I'm guessing alot of supporters will be stoned before the game kicks off 

tenor.gif

I just find it funny that for the return leg due to the ban some have said about going to watch the Leyton Orient game instead.. 

Be a difficult game I think. Hoping we can get something from it though. Just stay focused and don't do crap things. Need to make most of chances 

Nah they won't but different league require different player so it is very difficult to compare

17 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

It's shocking to me that bookmakers have Ajax as favourites here. 

If this was 2 years ago then yes, but they are a force once again now. Even with the losses of De Lijt and De Jong, which are blows they still have fantastic players. Added Promes too who is a good addition. I am not surprised Ajax are favourites. We lost to Valencia at home 1-0, while they dismantled them away from home 3-0. They also have a known system they have been working on for years while we are a team in transition despite the excellent work we have done this season.

On 19.10.2019 at 8:19 PM, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Do you think Lampard will start alternating players to get them rest? We are like a walking hospital ward right now.

It's not the game to experiment with the squad - if we lost this it would be very hard to go out of CL group. IF he will start reserves it means we give up CL already