test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 1-0 Newcastle

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   18 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

    • Kepa
      0
    • Azpilicueta
      0
    • Zouma
      0
    • Tomori
      0
    • Alonso
      0
    • Jorginho
      8
    • Barkley
      0
    • Mount
      0
    • Hudson-Odoi
      5
    • Willian
      2
    • Abraham
      1
    • Kovacic (sub)
      0
    • Pulisic (sub)
      1
    • James (sub)
      1

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

227 posts in this topic
On 09/10/2019 at 10:43 PM, Jason said:

It's annoying but personally, I also kinda welcome it. Gives me some time to do other things rather than just juggling between work and watching football etc. 

Did you see the England game last night, against the Czechs?

Fucking hell a defence worse than ours if ours is shocking then England's is abysmal.

Anyways roll on the Geodies game surely 3 points.... but then again, age has told me regarding football always expect the unexpected

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/10/2019 at 10:43 PM, Jason said:

It's annoying but personally, I also kinda welcome it. Gives me some time to do other things rather than just juggling between work and watching football etc. 

Oooooops double posting

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

Did you see the England game last night, against the Czechs?

Fucking hell a defence worse than ours if ours is shocking then England's is abysmal.

Anyways roll on the Geodies game surely 3 points.... but then again, age has told me regarding football always expect the unexpected

Nope, could care less about international football, especially all these qualifiers. Only bother when it's the World Cup, Euros etc. 

bigbluewillie likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/10/2019 at 0:05 PM, Special Juan said:

I don't have many issues in life but the one dark cloud that hangs over me is International football, I despise it.

I do as a rule but I will enjoy watching our lads get in the England side one by one, especially when they cause media and opposition fans to have meltdowns after replacing their favourites (it's already starting with Mount getting in ahead of Maddison).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tomo said:

I do as a rule but I will enjoy watching our lads get in the England side one by one, especially when they cause media and opposition fans to have meltdowns after replacing their favourites (it's already starting with Mount getting in ahead of Maddison).

That's the only positive, but even watching it I have no fire or excitement to what I see in front of me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, the wes said:

Any updated on Kante mateo Barkley James Rudiger  ??? 

Kante was on the bench for France vs Turkey last night. So he might be okay. Rudiger is said to return after the international break but no date mentioned. No clue about Kovacic and Barkley.

Unless some journalists get some inside info, we'll only know more in Lampard's Friday presser. 

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jason said:

Kante was on the bench for France vs Turkey last night. So he might be okay. Rudiger is said to return after the international break but no date mentioned. No clue about Kovacic and Barkley.

Unless some journalists get some inside info, we'll only know more in Lampard's Friday presser. 

When Emerson to return I forgot all about him 

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, the wes said:

When Emerson to return I forgot all about him 

Lampard said after the international break but again, no specific date mentioned. 

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Kante was on the bench for France vs Turkey last night. So he might be okay. Rudiger is said to return after the international break but no date mentioned. No clue about Kovacic and Barkley.

Unless some journalists get some inside info, we'll only know more in Lampard's Friday presser. 


Well Kante, Rudiger, Cristiansen, and Emerson, are all listed for potential returns for the match against Newcastle this weekend.

premierinjuries.com/injury-table.php

 

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Green Lantern18 said:

Well Kante, Rudiger, Cristiansen, and Emerson, are all listed for potential returns for the match against Newcastle this weekend.

premierinjuries.com/injury-table.php

Guessing it's because we haven't heard any confirmation that they are all out. No Barkley on the list though. That's a positive...

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

 

In light of this...

Kepa
                                                                             Azpi - Zouma - Tomori - Alonso (no other choices as they are our only fit defenders)
                                                                    Jorginho - Barkley (Barkley has to step it up if Kovacic can't make it)
Willian - Mount - CHO
Tammy

 

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, manpe said:

In light of this...

Kepa
                                                                             Azpi - Zouma - Tomori - Alonso (no other choices as they are our only fit defenders)
                                                                    Jorginho - Barkley (Barkley has to step it up if Kovacic can't make it)
Willian - Mount - CHO
Tammy

 

Wouldn't be surprised if both Willian and Pedro play. Both weren't involved during international break. CHO just played for the England U21 last night.

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.