test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 1-0 Newcastle

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   18 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Zouma
    • Tomori
    • Alonso
    • Jorginho
    • Barkley
    • Mount
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Willian
    • Abraham
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • James (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

227 posts in this topic

Chelsea 1-0 Newcastle
PRE/POST-MATCH DISCUSSION, LIVE CHAT AND ANALYSIS

Mason-Mount-Chelsea-news-Premier-League-

2019/20 Premier League Match 9
19th October, Saturday 2019
Stamford Bridge
15:00 Kick Off (UK time)

Hopefully everyone comes back injury free. Another home win be lovely. Also.. Clean sheet be even lovelier but used to it now. Gotta keep this run going 

Vesper likes this

Between two international breaks we have Newcastle, Watford, Burnley and Palace. 12 points? 

Vesper likes this

Shame there is a bloody international break in between. We seem on a rolll. Can not wait to see this vibrant young team combine through some comparably stiff defense again. Never seen a Chelsea team play so much as a team in attack, knocking the ball around for fun, making brilliant off the bal lruns. in the 2004-2012 it was a lot of Lampard-Drogba inidividual brilliance and scoring from half-chances, afterwards it was Hazard-Costa. But now we look our free-flowing best, creating tons of chances and making everythign look so effortless. Long may it continue. If we keep it up, newcastle should be doable. albeit they are a dangerous opponents, put their bodies on the line and run plenty so I hope Lamps has some surprises for them.

Ah and I fucking hate international breaks.

52 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I am getting sick of these international breaks. I have needs dammit!

There will be another international break next month. :lol: 

Vesper likes this

There will be another international break next month.  
It's hilarious how often they occur nowadays
Vesper likes this

2 hours ago, LAM09 said:
4 hours ago, Jason said:
There will be another international break next month. emoji38.png 

It's hilarious how often they occur nowadays

It's annoying but personally, I also kinda welcome it. Gives me some time to do other things rather than just juggling between work and watching football etc. 

Vesper and Strike like this

It's annoying but personally, I also kinda welcome it. Gives me some time to do other things rather than just juggling between work and watching football etc. 
TV is awful most of the time, so football is the one bright spot in that regard.

INT football is only of interest during major tournaments.
Vesper likes this

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:

TV is awful most of the time, so football is the one bright spot in that regard.

INT football is only of interest during major tournaments.

I play games. :P 

Vesper and LAM09 like this

What are you playing right now?
Nothing of note tbh. Siege is normally my go to game when I have a bit of free time.

Yourself?

9 hours ago, LAM09 said:

Nothing of note tbh. Siege is normally my go to game when I have a bit of free time.

733.gif

9 hours ago, LAM09 said:

Yourself?

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Not impressed?

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Nice! Need to pick up a Switch at some point, as there are a few titles that interest me.

On that note, we should have a gaming section that doesn't only revolve around FIFA/PES.

Atomiswave likes this

3 hours ago, LAM09 said:

Not impressed? emoji1.png

Nice! Need to pick up a Switch at some point, as there are a few titles that interest me.

On that note, we should have a gaming section that doesn't only revolve around FIFA/PES.

Mildly impressed. :P

You should get a Switch. There are 2 options out there and with the end of year coming up, there should be some sale on it.

The gaming section is the Gaming Forum but it's just that people have mostly talked about football games. :dunno:

LAM09 likes this

Mildly impressed.

You should get a Switch. There are 2 options out there and with the end of year coming up, there should be some sale on it.

The gaming section is the Gaming Forum but it's just that people have mostly talked about football games. :dunno:

I held off last year due to several rumours about a "Pro" version coming out & revisions which just released, but that's no longer a concern for the foreseeable future.

Ok. I'll certainly drop by and see how many souls partake.

3 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

I held off last year due to several rumours about a "Pro" version coming out & revisions which just released, but that's no longer a concern for the foreseeable future.

Yeah...latest rumours are that Nintendo are working on a second version of Switch Lite. 

4 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Ok. I'll certainly drop by and see how many souls partake. emoji1.png

Good luck with that... :ph34r: