• Kante
    • Willian
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)

Just now, Atomiswave said:

Lets hope LAmps learn....he keeps on using Willy, keeps on insisting on zonal. Lets hope with time we rid ourselved of these blatant issues.

CHO needs to score as soon as possible, so Lamps can´ pick Willian anymore

Don't get me wrong, zonal marking is shit and doesn't work at the top level. But how the FUCK do teams repeatedly find the exact spot to punish us every bloody game seemingly!? Like, they pick the one area between our CB's every godamned time!

Our set piece and transition defending remains our Achilles heel that we just can't shore up for some reason.

3 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Dont be daft. 

Do Zouma, Tomori etc pick the team or pick how we set up from set plays? 

Its a coaching problem. Some teams mix zonal and man marking. If you constantly set up zonal only and expect say 5 or 6 players who are doing standing jumps to constantly win headers against players who have a running jump, then sorry but conceding from corners is on you. A very experienced CB or GK isnt going to change that. The teams clearly doing what Frank wants in terms of setting up the zones but its not working, recurring theme this season, set plays and conceding. Whos fault is that? Id say more than likely Franks because this organisation is his decision. If it were any other manager maybe the finger would be pointed at him. He may be a Chelsea legend as a player but he shouldnt be immune to criticism for obvious things which other managers would get criticised for.

You are right but only half way. 

You will never convince me that a team without a single leader at the back will successfully take coach instructions during games like this.

You always need an experienced or extremely calm and composed young player to lead the back line during actual play.

I agree Lamps is not doing enough, but even the best coaches would struggle with these players. Alonso and Zouma are mistake to happen, Tomori is young, Azpi is past it and Kepa pulls stupid shit here and there. Then add that we dont even have a proper DM. What do people expect? We will ALWAYS get hit on counter and at set pieces with such team.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

is Pulisic carrying a knock? he is not even on the bloody bench

why the fook did we splash out £58m on a goddamn project who doesn't even rate the bench against LILLE?????????

Weird shit

We need to change our set piece system and I believe we will as Frank can see its not working.

And I think CHO will be starting over Willian soon but lamps is probably a bit hesitant about going full youth this early but I don't think lampard rates Willian extremely highly. Just over Pedro and pulisic atm which isn't that much of a leap.

THREE strikers on game day squad

really have to question Lamps on that

and he needs to BIN this fucking ZONAL marking

It has to be a message to Barkley & Pulisic. They must be a mess in training.

We need to change our set piece system and I believe we will as Frank can see its not working.

It might be too late at this rate. We haven't conceded this many goals in decades.

2 minutes ago, Hutcho said:

And I think CHO will be starting over Willian soon but lamps is probably a bit hesitant about going full youth this early but I don't think lampard rates Willian extremely highly. Just over Pedro and pulisic atm which isn't that much of a leap.

But CHO should start as LW. Willian playing on the right side at the moment.