test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 7-1 Grimsby

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   12 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Caballero
    • James
    • Zouma
    • Guehi
    • Alonso
    • Gilmour
    • Barkley
    • Pulisic
    • Pedro
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Batshuayi
    • Anjorin (sub)
    • Maatsen (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

283 posts in this topic
22 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Pulisic hasnt looked too good. He'll have to take big steps forward or else risk sitting on the bench for most of the season

Hes done more than Pedro or Callum I would say who have both looked poor and struggled to really be productive so far except for Pedros penalty and one Callum cross. Not entirely convinced by our performance either, weve gave them some opportunities that perhaps against a better quality of team, would end up in the net. Hopefully come out 2nd half and up the intensity a bit despite being 3-1 up because theres more there for the taking. Have been impressed with Billy Gilmour though.

Costa19 likes this

10 minutes ago, Kajo said:
11 minutes ago, Costa19 said:
Yes mate! Or maybe its 3 i dont remember.. and he even scored in one game. Probably better quality than this side we are playing now 

Give him a time. It'll take time before he will be fully fit like he was before injury.

Ofcourse man. But tbh i dont see any difference today from last season. I never saw that £120,000 / week potential in him even before the injury.

A bit disjointed as everyone wants to make their own mark. But we've been pretty good as you'd expect.
Just need to start doing more of those crisp 1 2 passes that we did early and we'll bang a few more in.

James looks ready for the step up. Gilmour has done well and probably has been the most selfless player

Vesper likes this

5 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

First 45 minutes of first team football for Reece James and I love him already. Built like a rugby player and a proper footballer as well. He could dominate that right side like Ivanovic did in his prime

Though i dont think Frank got the balls to drop our captain... But i would love to see James as our nr 1 right back. 

4 minutes ago, Hutcho said:

Reece james with another assist. Kids the real deal

Gilmour looks to be the real deal as well! What the hell is happening with all these kids, this can't be Chelsea :P