• Pulisic
    • Pedro
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Batshuayi
    • Anjorin (sub)
    • Maatsen (sub)

Told you he was protecting Barkley. [emoji185]

Still has egg on his face. Abraham to take one against Brighton? [emoji849]

Please tell me Shitty got weakest possible opponent as usual. 

Southampton. It will probably still be a walk in the park

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:

Southampton. It will probably still be a walk in the park

Well considering Spurs are out and we play against United and Liverpool face Arsenal yes they have been so fucking lucky again. Last season we knocked out Liverpool and Tottenham over two games and they had walk in the park till final against us to beat us again luckily on penalties 🙄

Well considering Spurs are out and we play against United and Liverpool face Arsenal yes they have been so fucking lucky again. Last season we knocked out Liverpool and Tottenham over two games and they had walk in the park till final against us to beat us again luckily on penalties [emoji849]

Did go to PK's against Leicester IIRC

I get your point in comparison, though.

This, for me, is a match to remember. I have been waiting for this day to come ever since i started watching our youth matches regularly, back in the days of Gael and Josh.

Maybe i am exaggerating things in my mind, but  i felt really proud watching all those kids playing together for the senior team. Long may it continue.

1 hour ago, !Hazard! said:

This is not an ordinary group of youngsters at all. I can't remember any top team coming up with 6-7 top class talents at the same time since Class of 92 or Barca 2008-9. 

I'm going to bring it up again at some point but I created an article about 4 years ago asking if our academy will eventually help us dominate English football. Itwasn't just on a hunch it was based on what I heard about the lads still to come to the fore (at that point the guys we're seeing now) and was laughed out of the room.

I will bring the subject up sometime when it feels right to see opinion now.