• Barkley
    • Pulisic
    • Pedro
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Batshuayi
    • Anjorin (sub)
    • Maatsen (sub)

Just now, Yeboii said:

Hopefully we might see Gilmour, James and CHO, even though it might be too much to ask for.

I would prefer to see Anjorin instead of Billy due to the fact that Anjorin is just more ready for higher level football and he could be someone for the next season. I also would like to see Guehi because most of our CBs are injured. Guehi is a Zouma with technique. Rest Tammy, rest Mount and some other players.

35 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I would prefer to see Anjorin instead of Billy due to the fact that Anjorin is just more ready for higher level football and he could be someone for the next season. I also would like to see Guehi because most of our CBs are injured. Guehi is a Zouma with technique. Rest Tammy, rest Mount and some other players.

We can't field a whole new team though, and it seems that Lampard likes Gilmour a lot right now. It would be nice to see either Anjorin or Gilmour. 

Fingers crossed though! I think we will have one or two surprise players starting.

Grimsby will fancy their chances of getting a result here. 

Hah, isn't it hilarious that we're CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB and we're not even confident of beating fucking Grimsby. No disrespect, but come on. That's how bad things are.