test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 7-1 Grimsby

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   12 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Caballero
    • James
    • Zouma
    • Guehi
    • Alonso
    • Gilmour
    • Barkley
    • Pulisic
    • Pedro
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Batshuayi
    • Anjorin (sub)
    • Maatsen (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

283 posts in this topic

Chelsea 7-1 Grimsby Town
PRE/POST-MATCH DISCUSSION, LIVE CHAT AND ANALYSIS

Mason-Mount-Chelsea-news-Premier-League-

2019/20 Carabao Cup 3rd Round
25th September, Wednesday 2019
Stamford Bridge
19:45 Kick Off (UK time)

Just now, Yeboii said:

Hopefully we might see Gilmour, James and CHO, even though it might be too much to ask for.

I would prefer to see Anjorin instead of Billy due to the fact that Anjorin is just more ready for higher level football and he could be someone for the next season. I also would like to see Guehi because most of our CBs are injured. Guehi is a Zouma with technique. Rest Tammy, rest Mount and some other players.

1 hour ago, manpe said:

Want to see James, CHO and Pulisic starting here.

And Glimour.

35 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I would prefer to see Anjorin instead of Billy due to the fact that Anjorin is just more ready for higher level football and he could be someone for the next season. I also would like to see Guehi because most of our CBs are injured. Guehi is a Zouma with technique. Rest Tammy, rest Mount and some other players.

We can't field a whole new team though, and it seems that Lampard likes Gilmour a lot right now. It would be nice to see either Anjorin or Gilmour. 

Fingers crossed though! I think we will have one or two surprise players starting.

The team we play for this game may be older on average than our usual one. Lol

But need to play the ones returning and some of the other ones. Rest kante etc.

Grimsby will fancy their chances of getting a result here. 

Hah, isn't it hilarious that we're CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB and we're not even confident of beating fucking Grimsby. No disrespect, but come on. That's how bad things are. 

Laylabelle and Johnnyeye like this

With the news Emerson's out for a few weeks I hope Maatsen plays tomorrow.

In my opinion a lot of the problems with Marcos last season was playing too much, when It got to the festive period and beyond he looked tanked but after Emerson took over for a few games around March time he responded with some strong performances of his own.

Whether we like it or not Alonso will be needed for Brighton, Lillie, Southampton so he must stay well away from the team tomorrow to keep up freshness.

!Hazard! and Johnnyeye like this

4 hours ago, BlueLion. said:

Grimsby will fancy their chances of getting a result here. 

Hah, isn't it hilarious that we're CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB and we're not even confident of beating fucking Grimsby. No disrespect, but come on. That's how bad things are. 

Nah, we will score 4 or 5.