• Willian
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Alonso (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

1 minute ago, Blue Armour said:

Worst of it. It was marginal.

You should really favor the attacking side in those situations.

Benefit of a doubt, really. The refs were being told this very thing is times without VAR. Benefit of a doubt.

Now you have a boner, and even a tiny little penis makes a player offside. Too cruel.

They outscored us and the goals we conceded were fundamental mistakes. 
How on earth can you say this is undeserved?
Did you miss the sitters squandered?

It's undeserved in the sense that we weren't outplayed and once again, paid for greediness/poor finishing.

Alonso was a reason we lost today but mainly because of that second goal where he was flat-footed on defending. He played well otherwise I thought

Now misses by our 2 best scorers, yes, but shit happens.

Truly shit performances were Azpi and Willian. Willian is horrific, so is Pedro. They are both simply too old now, and Wilian, other than one oki year, has been shit for ages.

Marina doesnt scout, BUT she sure as fuck owns that £65m turn-down on the Barca offer, she sure as fuck owns the refusal to toss in ten or so million more to make the Martial Willian swap happen,  she sure as fuck owns the Alonso renewal, etc etc etc. 

If Alonso, Azpi, Wilian, Zouma, and Pedro are still on the team come August 2020, she should be strung up like the old Tyburn Tree was still around. I cannot mentally take 21 more months of seeing them trot around the pitch wearing our kit.

4 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

You know what irritates me? They way it is set up.

We have this situation with Mount offside. Azpi scored directly from his cross, it is reviewed and goal disallowed. BUT

If Mount was still offside, provided a cross which ended up in a corner kick, no fucking review will be done and we can score from the corner kick, no biggie. That makes no sense AT ALL

They are misusing VAR.....this is not how its done. Its like they are with intent doing this on purpose so we the fans demand a change......they will give pool the title this way im sure of it. They have benefited from it in all their games practically.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Alonso was a reason we lost today but mainly because of that second goal where he was flat-footed on defending. He played well otherwise I thought

Now misses by our 2 best scorers, yes, but shit happens.

Truly shit performances were Azpi and Willian. Willian is horrific, so is Pedro. They are both simply too old now, and Wilian, other than one oki year, has been shit for ages.

Marina doesnt scout, BUT she sure as fuck owns that £65m turn-down on the Barca offer, she sure as fuck owns the refusal to toss in ten or so million more to make the Martial Willian swap happen,  she sure as fuck owns the Alonso renewal, etc etc etc. 

If Alonso, Azpi, Wilian, Zouma, and Pedro are still on the team come August 2020, she should be strung up like the old Tyburn Tree was still around. I cannot mentally take 21 more months of seeing them trot around the pitch wearing our kit.

Post of the month this.

20 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Hes provided 2 of our best chances all game.. what the fuck 🤣 for all his limitations hes hardly been bad. Not one of the boys on for us have been bad. Mason really had to score that chance and Batsuhayi could also have done better with his header.

Honestly and this may sound daft but would say that we dont really deserve to win games if we keep conceding ridiculous set piece goals. You can say okay we lost to a world class goal or an unlucky decision at times but again we concede an absolute shocking goal. A fucking free header. If you cant do the basics such as defending corners/freekicks.... your always gonna be up against it. Liverpool arent a big side either in terms of being 11 giants. 

No Pulisic again at any point, which I think was a mistake. 

You hit the nail right there: football is not about performance or volume of play, or who looks good on the ball. It’s about scoring and not conceding, so when we say we played better in the second half, that is true, but deserved to win? Nope

2 clear cut chances is the second bats was a free header and they both went wide. Tammy misses 1x1 in the first - at least on goal, but still poor finishing.

and no it’s not being unlucky. It’s lack of quality and inexperience. Suspect we have few shots on target today actually.

I was really annoyed at our first half. Basic mistakes cost us again and again this season. Frank needs to sort out set piece defending and zonal marking. We're horrendous at both. But the second half was so much better. Granted, Pool took their foot off the gas, but we were superb and Kante, Jorginho and Kovacic bossed the midfield. Although we lost, lets remember we are a work in progress, a team in transition, and instant success will not happen. Frank is a rookie and we all said we'd give him time, so let's do that. We can hold our heads high as we gave them a very good game today. Also thought Tomori was very good today and is growing in confidence.

Kante.....You're a beast.......give the guy a 20 year contract

We lost, but the way the boys stood up second half and mounted that comeback was really impressive. I am just really pissed off with Arsenal getting that winner, especially considering they were 2-1 down and had 10 men. Gutting. On the positive not, Tomori was absolutely brilliant. He did not put a foot wrong. Jorginho impressed me also. Controlled a lot of the game but Tomori was the standout. His reading of the game and pace is so impressive. Just a shame we could not capitalize after we got the first goal. We lost but certainly was not embarrassed and Liverpool know they were in a game.