test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 1-2 Liverpool

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   15 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Christensen
    • Tomori
    • Emerson
    • Jorginho
    • Kovacic
    • Kante
    • Willian
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Alonso (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

537 posts in this topic
Just now, Jason said:

But he didn't start the game because he wasn't 100% fit, no? Kante played the Liverpool few days later and has been out injured until now.

Rudiger returned last week at Wolves from a knee injury and ended up with a groin injury.

Obviously, I don't know the fitness conditions of the players and what conditioning work Lampard and co. do with the players but we should only start them again when we're absolutely certain they're 100% alright, and not try and force it. Otherwise, we'll never have the entire squad available at a point. 

He had no real pre season, that is why he did not start the game.

I don´t say that Rüdiger´s injury was not caused by playing him against Wolves, but Lamps said that he had his injury for a while.

4 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

He had no real pre season, that is why he did not start the game.

I don´t say that Rüdiger´s injury was not caused by playing him against Wolves, but Lamps said that he had his injury for a while.

Doesn't matter. The main point is, if the player hasn't recovered sufficiently, don't risk or rush him back early! It was what got Rudiger and Kante into this injury mess in the first place. 

45 minutes ago, communicate said:

IAll of this nice thing mean we are not their rival

True. But I can see Klopp being somewhat understanding of the situation and means it whilst pep always praises everyone as a psycho trick. 

Johnnyeye likes this

2 hours ago, communicate said:

IAll of this nice thing mean we are not their rival

TBF, Klopp isn't the kind of manager - like Mourinho for example - who can't help but throw in digs here and there when talking about others. He's always been decent and fair. And just because he was being complimentary, doesn't it mean he doesn't see us as a rival. Not all rivals hate each other, they can still be respectful to one another. Moreover, if there's a manager who understands our situation more than most, it is Klopp. He built a young team at Dortmund all those years ago after all and had to deal with all the questions, criticism, inconsistencies etc, which he alluded to in his presser. 

3 hours ago, !Hazard! said:

I think its clear at this point that Mount is Frank's Jorginho. If he can walk, then he'll play

It'll be interesting to see what Lampard does when Mount has a dip in form. 

!Hazard! likes this

I am so optimistic about this game that I am going to record it, go to my son's girlfriend's rifle match (exciting I know), check the score and either delete the slaughter or watch a decent match.

11 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I am so optimistic about this game that I am going to record it, go to my son's girlfriend's rifle match (exciting I know), check the score and either delete the slaughter or watch a decent match.

Then lets hope its a kick ass match, one to remember for the good reasons.

It was horrible how last time they grabbed a draw right at the death....we owe ourselves to win this match.

Feeling confused over this fixture. On one hand, I'm expecting us to lose (we've only beaten Klopp's Liverpool once in the league) and probably lose heavily as well but on the other hand, I have a feeling we might sneak a result but not sure what to expect. 😵