• Kovacic
    • Kante
    • Willian
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Alonso (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Just give Pulisic some minutes for fuck sake. Even if he's shit I just want excitement, even if he scored an own goal it means Liverpool players didn't. Preferably by kicking the ball in Henderson's face

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Just now, Atomiswave said:

They are fucking it up thats for sure. THis is not how you use VAR......so far VAR has benefited pool big time.

it is madness

IF a minor, inch off call is missed and then a lot more play goes on that has nothing to do with that missed call like 10, 12 interactions before

then it is madness to go go cherry picking in reversed time LOOKING for any possible reason to chalk it off

THAT MISS was o the fucking ref 30 seconds earlier

what if play went on and, for instance, Tammy broke his motherfucking leg at the end of a long sequence????? a sequence that should HAVE NEVER HAPPENED as there was a MISSED inch-off call much earlier on!!!

IT IS BULLSHIT

1 minute ago, Atomiswave said:

We wont go Places with MArina....she is not astute enough with transfers, no good enough knowing when to sell out of date players. Sure this is and will be a very unstable season, but we shoudnt be here to begin with.

She is not astute enough with transfers. She isnt a fucking scout, think we've mentioned this before. The idiots who identified Drinkwater, Bakayoko etc as signings we needed, need to be sacked. She maybe takes the brunt of it as she deals with other clubs to actuslly sign the players but astute enough with transfers dont make me laugh, she doesnt identify players and poor recruitment is down to the scouting network as much as Marina as well. Plus with a transfer ban, inexperienced coach and wanting to be competitive is it any surprise we didnt sell some more players? Swear some people think that buying/selling players and being involved with a football club is like FIFA on the xbox or playstation. What we need is a knowledgeable technical director to revamp the scouting network and work closely with the coaching staff.

6 minutes ago, Vesper said:

on that VAR call

WHY THE FUCK was not the play blown offside when Mount first kicked it off???????

The goddamn play went on, like 5, 6, 8 passes rebounds, shots, so many other players involved

we scored, and THEN

they fucking go back so far in time to a a point that really had no influence on the goal at all!

I mean, FFS, there HAS to be a limit on how far you can REWIND the fucking review!!!!

I saw a goal in La Liga chalked off that went back SEVENTEEN passes (and two fouls that were played on as advantage)!!!

the offside on that one was not even in the same half of the field and the ball crossed midfield, went back over, then again too!!!

its because its against the dippers

I do care about top 4. If Chelsea gets in the top 4, great! But what's my business on caring what other teams are doing?
Because we are playing against one of the best teams in the league (out of 2 obv). They are playing against villa or west ham etc. Therefore not all 0 points are equal.

But whatever. Still got 45 mins left who knows

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

it is madness

IF a minor, inch off call is missed and then a lot more play goes on that has nothing to do with that missed call like 10, 12 interactions before

then it is madness to go go cherry picking in reversed time LOOKING for any possible reason to chalk it off

THAT MISS was o the fucking ref 30 seconds earlier

what if play went on and, for instance, Tammy broke his motherfucking leg at the end of a long sequence????? a sequence that should HAVE NEVER HAPPENED as there was a MISSED inch-off call much earlier on!!!

IT IS BULLSHIT

And they call themselves pro's......horrible.

3 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

She is not astute enough with transfers. She isnt a fucking scout, think we've mentioned this before. The idiots who identified Drinkwater, Bakayoko etc as signings we needed, need to be sacked. She maybe takes the brunt of it as she deals with other clubs to actuslly sign the players but astute enough with transfers dont make me laugh, she doesnt identify players and poor recruitment is down to the scouting network as much as Marina as well. Plus with a transfer ban, inexperienced coach and wanting to be competitive is it any surprise we didnt sell some more players? Swear some people think that buying/selling players and being involved with a football club is like FIFA on the xbox or playstation. What we need is a knowledgeable technical director to revamp the scouting network and work closely with the coaching staff.

SHe is the boss no? WHO's idea was it to hand Alonso a new juicy contract? If the said scouts are so inept why are they still here? Who is gonna take responsibilty here? Why didnt we act sooner when we knew the ban was coming?

8 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

I am not making any excuses. Actually I admit that all the VAR calls are right. And that Tammy's misses are crucial and costly.

It just sucks that Liverpool are benefiting from having it, while also benefiting from not having it last season.

the VAR call went back TOO FAR in time

that missed call was NOT influential in the goal, other than the ENTIRE sequence should have been stopped THEN

it is NOT our fault (or Liverpool's fault if we reverse the teams) that an official missed an inch-off like 10 to 15 interacts WAY BACK

it is pure rot

VAR should ONLY deal with plays in a direct time reference that is NEAR to the play sequence

under these new VAR rules, a team could claim that a missed call 2 minutes earlier (say a Shitty offside in the 2nd pass of a 40 pass sequence that ended up with a goal by them even though they passed the ball around the entire field for 2 minutes prior) should mean a goal is chalked off

that is FOOTBALL DESTROYING