test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 1-2 Liverpool

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   15 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Christensen
    • Tomori
    • Emerson
    • Jorginho
    • Kovacic
    • Kante
    • Willian
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Alonso (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

537 posts in this topic
Just now, Robchels said:

Have to disagree with you better team by far is winning.

they are controlling the game. Tammy is having a very poor game and mount has been poor as well. We can’t keep the ball and as a result are constantly under threat.

agree, they are a far better team atm

I just HATE stupid mistake on set pieces

and

FUCK VAR

do not care if it is in our favour or not

I fucking hate it

Atomiswave likes this

Just now, Hutcho said:

Spurs lost, united lost, arsenal are losing.

...so? That means we must lose too?

They've been better. But they are better.

We've played alright baring the second set piece goal which is disappointing.

Would say chuck pulisic on but given the fact we've been forced to make 2 subs gonna have to wait 25 mins or so before hand

1 minute ago, Starman60 said:

We would  be a very close match for Liverpool today were it not for defending set plays and zonal marking.. Frank has to see that these are our Achilles heel this season so far

If he cant see by now then he never will. Its righter there costing us pts game after game.

Starman60 likes this

We aren't playing badly from open play at all. We're causing them problems with our attackers. 

It's just that we give away ridiculously silly fouls in an area that Liverpool are the best in the world at cashing in.

I'll say again like I've said a couple of times in recent weeks - Pulisic should've started this. You see that Liverpool are vulnerable to runner in behind from wide areas. His pace on these long passes we're repeatedly playing can hurt them. Mount is never a natural wide player. Start Mason in games where we dominate the ball and run of play. Start Pulisic when we play the top teams so we can spring the counter.

Like fucking watching school boys to be honest, we are a million miles away from them and that's because this club is run by fucking wankers.

5 years ago if you had said to me we would be this far away from this lot Liverpool I would of laughed at you, it's hard to watch because we aren't even competing.

Fucking players going through the motions.....fuck off.

No. It means this has been a good weekend for us regardless. Unless people are that delusional that they we will win the league.

Only chance of joy in the second half is to exploit the left wing. Pulisic should could come for Kovacic seeing as we're two behind.

VAR is killing football imagine scoring a goal instead of celebrating with the fans you patiently wait to check if it’s a valid goal. I’m beyond dejected I might take a day off tomorrow from work 

Atomiswave and Johnnyeye like this

1 minute ago, Hutcho said:
3 minutes ago, Mana said:

No. It means this has been a good weekend for us regardless. Unless people are that delusional that they we will win the league.

A good weekend is us beating Liverpool. Don't care about the other teams.

Atomiswave and Supermonkey92 like this

A good weekend is us beating Liverpool. Don't care about the other teams.

Depends how you wanna look at it.

Big picture this would be a good weekend with all them dropping points.

And it would be a great weekend if we beat Liverpool

Also. You can say you don't care about other teams... But I guess that means you don't care about top 4 no?

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Like fucking watching school boys to be honest, we are a million miles away from them and that's because this club is run by fucking wankers.

5 years ago if you had said to me we would be this far away from this lot Liverpool I would of laughed at you, it's hard to watch because we aren't even competing.

Fucking players going through the motions.....fuck off.

We wont go Places with MArina....she is not astute enough with transfers, no good enough knowing when to sell out of date players. Sure this is and will be a very unstable season, but we shoudnt be here to begin with.

Willian is being picked ahead of Pulisic....and Willian is shite, work that one out
He's offered more than our other winger, so what gives?

Can't stand him either but talk about said game.

on that VAR call

WHY THE FUCK was not the play blown offside when Mount first kicked it off???????

The goddamn play went on, like 5, 6, 8 passes rebounds, shots, so many other players involved

we scored, and THEN

they fucking go back so far in time to a a point that really had no influence on the goal at all!

I mean, FFS, there HAS to be a limit on how far you can REWIND the fucking review!!!!

I saw a goal in La Liga chalked off that went back SEVENTEEN passes (and two fouls that were played on as advantage)!!!

the offside on that one was not even in the same half of the field and the ball crossed midfield, went back over, then again too!!!