test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 0-1 Valencia

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   13 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Zouma
    • Christensen
    • Tomori
    • Alonso
    • Jorginho
    • Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

402 posts in this topic
Maybe but you might as well bring him on to let him get used to the pace and all. Pedro did F all all game!
Agree 100% with your second point. Moving Pedro to RWB to exploit the massive gaps could have proven decisive.

Lampard needs to learn quickly

4-4-2 was a disaster. players didnt know what to do. at one point pedro, willian and barkely were in 3 meteres from each other at the right side leaving the other flank completely open.

Just now, Alabama said:

A simple question please? 

Why do we still have the likes of willian Alonso Pedro azpi in the team? 

Whyyyy?? 

Whyyy??? 

IF ANY of them are here next year I am going to SNAP

they are all washed up retreaded tyres

I do not make up my ageing rules for shits and giggles

Atomiswave likes this

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

IF ANY of them are here next year I am going to SNAP

they are all washed up retreaded tyres

I do not make up my ageing rules for shits and giggles

I hope I can really gun people in charge of our transfer business... ffs how blind and insensitive can they be not to perceive  how wishy washy those guys are... 

1 minute ago, Hutcho said:

More important than all this shit though is Mount. Let's just hope he is still fit as we really missed him when he went off

Mount has done well but if we're relying on a 20-year-old to be good, then Lampard has got questions to answer! :rant:

6 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Moving Pedro to RWB to exploit the massive gaps could have proven decisive.

Played there after Giroud came on and still did F all. 

Strange Game

Too many players under performed. Kovacic, Pedro, Tammy, Willian were very poor

May be its best we finish third and try to win Europa Cup and qualify for next year

Crat cray level of injuries

I do not think I have ever seen thsi before with us

maybe some of the old heads will correct me

Rudiger

Emerson

Reece

Wee Baldy God

RLC

Van Ginkel (meh)

Mount now (sob, so hope it is a nothing burger)

CHO

MADNESS 

Image result for girl crying gif

Barkley and Willian fighting over who should take the penalty was hilarious. As if either of those two have a future here. Wankers. Questions need to be asked as to why Jorginho didn't take it. 

Embarrassing result. Valencia have been nothing short of relegation quality this season, and we've lost to them at home. 

Mount has done well but if we're relying on a 20-year-old to be good, then Lampard has got questions to answer! :rant:
What has that got to do with lampard? We have a transfer ban. The fact is without hazard now we are reliant on others to be good.

Mount has been great for us going forward. CHO RLC etc will be great and of course its not all on mount. But he is key. His age means fuck all.
!Hazard! likes this

2 minutes ago, Hutcho said:

What has that got to do with lampard? We have a transfer ban. The fact is without hazard now we are reliant on others to be good.

Mount has been great for us going forward. CHO RLC etc will be great and of course its not all on mount. But he is key. His age means fuck all.

My point is if we're basically fucked if we become a one-man team again and are heavily reliant on a 20-year-old to be good! 

2 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
6 minutes ago, Jason said:
Played there after Giroud came on and still did F all. 

I thought we went to 4-4-2 late on

Looked 3-4-3 to me with Azpi playing as the RCB of the 3 and Pedro occupying the RWB role.

My point is if we're basically fucked if we become a one-man team again and are heavily reliant on a 20-year-old to be good! 
We're not heavily reliant upon him. But he's one of the first names on the team sheet.
milan.cech likes this

We are miles behind Barcelona who disposed of this team with the utmost of ease.
Barcelona are playing space age football, despite their two sh*ters against Roma and Liverpool.
I saw Barkley insisting to take the pen, he was saying to the others "me-me-me". He was looking confident but no serious penalty taker goes for the roof of the net like that. Name one.
This team of ours apart of everything else is low on stamina. The chances created in the second half were very few compared to the first half. Only the free kick Willian won and then the keeper saved Alonso's shot was the product of a decent move and the penalty was from set piece.

Crat cray level of injuries
I do not think I have ever seen thsi before with us
maybe some of the old heads will correct me
Rudiger
Emerson
Reece
Wee Baldy God
RLC
Van Ginkel (meh)
Mount now (sob, so hope it is a nothing burger)
CHO

MADNESS 
giphy.gif

Good news.

Rudiger is close
Kante is close
Reece played for u21s
CHO played for u21s

I reckon we'll see reece and callum vs grimsby

Rudiger and kante at the weekend probably
Vesper likes this

Looked 3-4-3 to me with Azpi playing as the RCB of the 3 and Pedro occupying the RWB role.

Abraham leading the line and Giroud out wide or vice versa?

Doesn't seem probable to me

We are miles behind Barcelona who disposed of this team with the utmost of ease.

Barcelona are playing space age football, despite their two sh*ters against Roma and Liverpool.

The side that were completely outplayed and should have lost for the second time this season?

Please stop with these needless hot takes