test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 0-1 Valencia

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   13 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Zouma
    • Christensen
    • Tomori
    • Alonso
    • Jorginho
    • Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Mount
    • Abraham
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

402 posts in this topic

Chelsea 0-1 Valencia
PRE/POST-MATCH DISCUSSION, LIVE CHAT AND ANALYSIS

5016.jpg?width=620&quality=85&auto=forma

2019/20 Champions League Group Stage Matchday 1
17th Sept, Tuesday, 2019
Stamford Bridge
20:00 Kick Off (UK time)

BACK IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE! \o/

Not sure what to expect from this match. Valencia sacked Marcelino earlier this week and are back in some sort of crisis. They take on Barcelona in about 30 minutes...

BACK IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE! \o/
Not sure what to expect from this match. Valencia sacked Marcelino earlier this week and are back in some sort of crisis. They take on Barcelona in about 30 minutes...
A 16 year old is running rings around them and they find themselves 2 behind inside 10 minutes.

I'm sure there will be plenty of goals

Just now, LAM09 said:

A 16 year old is running rings around them and they find themselves 2 behind inside 10 minutes.

I'm sure there will be plenty of goals

How many for each side? :ph34r:

Valencia is in turmoil. Great time to play them and blood our young squad in CL.

really an ideal match for us, but obviously not to be taken lightly.

Would play with the same line up  and rest players like Emerson and Kante to have them fully fit against Pool

Doesn't sound like CHO will feature in this one. Lampard mentioned he will use the League Cup game next week to play those coming back from injury etc. Nothing said about Kante, Emerson though. Should know more from Lampard's CL presser on Monday. 

Tuesday is the day, people. I'm going to Stamford Bridge to see my first Chelsea match. :dance:Have few questions though.

I got the seats in Shed end which Valencia has returned last week. Am I going to sit with the away supporters? I booked the tickets through my membership by the way. Will they allow a small backpack inside the stadium?

Anyway, can't wait for the match. If anybody is coming there I would like to meet you in person. :drunk:

the wes, DDA and Iggy Doonican like this

1 minute ago, nachikethas said:

Tuesday is the day, people. I'm going to Stamford Bridge to see my first Chelsea match. :dance:Have few questions though.

I got the seats in Shed end which Valencia has returned last week. Am I going to sit with the away supporters? I booked the tickets through my membership by the way. Will they allow a small backpack inside the stadium?

Anyway, can't wait for the match. If anybody is coming there I would like to meet you in person. :drunk:

Well, @Laylabelle said she will be going. Can go a Chelsea date. :Goober: 

nachikethas likes this

13 hours ago, nachikethas said:

No you won't be with the away supporters you'll be near them with a little gap for segregation enjoy your night son.

bigbluewillie and nachikethas like this

Kepa

Rudi Andreas Tomori

Azpi Kova Jorginho Alonso

Pulisic Giroud Barkley

Rest the front 3 for liverpool.

1 minute ago, 1905didierblue said:

Kepa

Rudi Andreas Tomori

Azpi Kova Jorginho Alonso

Pulisic Giroud Barkley

Rest the front 3 for liverpool.