• Mount
    • Pulisic
    • Barkley
    • Abraham
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Alonso (sub)

Just now, Stats said:

You see pal. Patience. The weaker the opposition the more goals he will get. Real confidence boost for him. Would not be surprised if he scored against Sheffield United.

Yeah, i like the reverse jinxing, works every time 60% of the time^^

but yeah, I never said he would not score enough goals.  I still think he is not good enough. I trust him to score vs sheffield next week as well but there will be games vs top 6 sides and he will not get a sniff and that will cost us. I hope he enjoys his moment. Thoroughly deserved. Both goals very well taken and crucial. He was the most clincial of our wasteful bunch today for sure.

I know we all piss and moan over the years about the refs, all teams' punters do

but I think we can ALL agree that VAR is broken

they have NO excuses, they look at a shit tonne of replays and angles, and STILL cock it up over and over in most every game I have seen so far in the EPL this season

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I know we all piss and moan over the years about the refs, all teams' punters do

but I think we can ALL agree that VAR is broken

they have NO excuses, they look at a shit tonne of replays and angles, and STILL cock it up over and over in most every game I have seen so far in the EPL this season

I thought it was brought in to stop all that. But guess if whoever is reviewing has a different opinion to someone else doing it the week before. It will vary. 

1 minute ago, milan.cech said:

A part of me is hoping Willian will approach this situation in the same way Luid did. He still has a week to bloody leave.

Barca the day or so after that last Aussie game in summer 2018: £65m for Willian?

The board and Marina: GTFO

:rant:

How refreshing is to see 2 of our academy products settle the game also. Mount and Abraham. Mount is special. Another good game and was really impressed with Kovacic once again. Azpi I was really impressed today from an offensive POV. He was excellent. Definitely seems to have added on a yard of pace which was refreshing to see. Win next week hopefully and 7 points from 4 games, I will be content.

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

VAR today:

- Didn't review a penalty for Azpilicueta
- Didn't review the foul on Tammy prior to Norwich's 1st goal
- Mount got stamped when the play was stopped and VAR didn't even think of penalising the player.
- Overturned a goal for a foul on keeper

I thought they said the penalty was reviewed. Which was why there was so much confusion to how much contact needs to be made for it to count as a penalty cause there was obvious contact. Which is what whoever was commenting for BT couldnt understand. 

4 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Yeah, i like the reverse jinxing, works every time 60% of the time^^

but yeah, I never said he would not score enough goals.  I still think he is not good enough. I trust him to score vs sheffield next week as well but there will be games vs top 6 sides and he will not get a sniff and that will cost us. I hope he enjoys his moment. Thoroughly deserved. Both goals very well taken and crucial. He was the most clincial of our wasteful bunch today for sure.

cost us what? Tammy bearing injury would score more than Morata, Hiquain and Giroud scored in the EPL last season (12). Tammy is our best striker at the moment, he has an opportunity to improve and become a top striker, the least we fans can do is be positive and encourage him. we can't buy a new striker, we have Michy and Giroud as options, common.

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

I thought they said the penalty was reviewed. Which was why there was so much confusion to how much contact needs to be made for it to count as a penalty cause there was obvious contact. Which is what whoever was commenting for BT couldnt understand. 

On my feed, I think I missed the discussion on the penalty. Didn't hear it was reviewed.