test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Norwich 2-3 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   20 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Christensen
    • Zouma
    • Emerson
    • Jorginho
    • Kovacic
    • Mount
    • Pulisic
    • Barkley
    • Abraham
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Alonso (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

506 posts in this topic

Fucking hell that was painful.....the refs are there to make sure its run evenly, not fucking manipulate results every damn game when its us. You Watch utd now, if Theres even a small hint they are in trouble, the refs will come to their aid, you watch. Please Frank speak up.....this shit will not go away by itself.

Vesper and Johnnyeye like this

2 minutes ago, Hamilton said:

To be honoust have the same feeling about rudiger sometimes..

they both play like yank football safeties, but have to realise they do not wear all the pads and shit like the yanks do

Johnnyeye likes this

Pretty comfortable second half in the end. Once again created many, many chances that a more clinical side would've buried. We could've score a few more.

Happy for Tammy and Mason. Frank really trusting them must be such a confidence boost. 

Johnnyeye and Strike like this

2 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Why do we still keep saying to "try" Tammy. He had plenty of time this season and in preseason and has never repaid any of this trust. Nothing we have seen from him so far warrants further starts.

Also absolutely baffled with pedro starting he must be knackeres even having not trained the full week.

The rest is dictated by the circumstamces.

2 hours ago, Stats said:

I disagree. He was not great in pre-season but he scored against Barca. We have also faced three tough teams, competitively. On paper, this is now the weakest opposition. Time has to be given. He has proven he can score goals. If we are writing him off already in August then I don't call that he has had "plenty of time". Look how many strikers take time to get in their stride.

You see pal. Patience. The weaker the opposition the more goals he will get. Real confidence boost for him. Would not be surprised if he scored against Sheffield United now.

the wes, Johnnyeye and Vesper like this

Just now, MoroccanBlue said:

Going to be wonderful when CHO is back. We may not ever see Willian again. 

I think this will happen at the rate Willian is playing in

Johnnyeye and Vesper like this

Just now, MoroccanBlue said:

Going to be wonderful when CHO is back. We may not ever see Willian again. 

We won't play CHO to close out game. CHO game is too direct

Just now, Stats said:

You see pal. Patience. The weaker the opposition the more goals he will get. Real confidence boost for him. Would not be surprised if he scored against Sheffield United.

Yeah, i like the reverse jinxing, works every time 60% of the time^^

but yeah, I never said he would not score enough goals.  I still think he is not good enough. I trust him to score vs sheffield next week as well but there will be games vs top 6 sides and he will not get a sniff and that will cost us. I hope he enjoys his moment. Thoroughly deserved. Both goals very well taken and crucial. He was the most clincial of our wasteful bunch today for sure.

Stats likes this

I know we all piss and moan over the years about the refs, all teams' punters do

but I think we can ALL agree that VAR is broken

they have NO excuses, they look at a shit tonne of replays and angles, and STILL cock it up over and over in most every game I have seen so far in the EPL this season

Johnnyeye and Atomiswave like this

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I know we all piss and moan over the years about the refs, all teams' punters do

but I think we can ALL agree that VAR is broken

they have NO excuses, they look at a shit tonne of replays and angles, and STILL cock it up over and over in most every game I have seen so far in the EPL this season

I thought it was brought in to stop all that. But guess if whoever is reviewing has a different opinion to someone else doing it the week before. It will vary. 

communicate likes this