• Kovacic
    • Mount
    • Pulisic
    • Barkley
    • Abraham
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Alonso (sub)

Dont know what to make of this game but if we keep defending like we have since pre season (exept the Liverpool game) then we might not even make the top 6 and thats being brutually honest. Dont think bar 2 games under Sarri (Man City and Bournemouth) have we looked so disorganized and easy to score against. Fair enough Lamps is learning on the job and still needs time but he wont get that luxury if we cant beat teams such as Leicester at home or Norwich away convincingly. 2 academy players scoring today maybe the only positive so far.

Just now, Pizy said:

We create chances at will every game so far under Lamps. That marks a big change from last season. But the same issues with transition defense remain as well and that is our gaping weakness.

We desperately need Rüdiger and Kante in the side to stop these ridiculous mistakes and lapses from happening with such regularity. Teams won't just stumble and fumble through us repeatedly with those two in our team. 

Even last week with kante we are still conceding chances. The gap was too big. It was very easy for Norwich to get the ball between the line and create chances. 

I have Pukki and Cantwell in my FPL team. 

21 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

5 goals in 3 games for him. 

Here they come again 

I got him and Cantwell in my fantasy football so its not all gloomy for me with current result😄

A double pivot is a huge difference than saying in a 3. It doesn't matter if it's Kante, Jorginho or Kovacic you have to drill it.

All three take up the same positions they did last season, which is suicide.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Just look at their two goals on replay there. FFS, both times we had multiple midfielders closing down the ball and putting two man tackles on the ball and they're still able to squeeze through and score. It's ridiculous. No way that should be happening.

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Just look at their two goals on replay there. FFS, both times we had multiple midfielders closing down the ball and putting two man tackles on the ball and they're still able to squeeze through and score. It's ridiculous. No way that should be happening.

This is the issue. I wouldn’t even blame our defenders that first half, maybe Zouma could’ve done better for the 2nd, but they’ve been solid. 

Kovacic and Jorginho are hurting us with their commitment to challenges.