• Kovacic
    • Mount
    • Pulisic
    • Barkley
    • Abraham
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Alonso (sub)

We should be capable of getting a result but who knows.. They can be capable as well. But it's my birthday and I want it to start well so hopefully.. Don't piss me off chelsea. 

Be nice to not have shots at the bar again. Crazy moments.. And climb up to 10th ?even if just for a few hours 

14 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

We should be capable of getting a result but who knows.. They can be capable as well. But it's my birthday and I want it to start well so hopefully.. Don't piss me off chelsea. 

Be nice to not have shots at the bar again. Crazy moments.. And climb up to 10th ?even if just for a few hours 

If we do not take 6 points from the next two games we are in dire straights

14 minutes ago, Vesper said:

If we do not take 6 points from the next two games we are in dire straights

Especially with Wolves and Liverpool the following games. Who knows with Chelsea. Were a bit unpredictable last season.. Hopefully less so this time 

42 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Especially with Wolves and Liverpool the following games. Who knows with Chelsea. Were a bit unpredictable last season.. Hopefully less so this time 

We are super predictable this season. Start with brilliant power play, create a ton of chances, dont score them, tire and concede. Rinse and repeat. We are not fresh enough,  dont defend as a team and most of all are not clinical enough. 

12 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Hopefully Rudiger is back for this one so he can take care of that Pukki guy. I want a win and a clean sheet. 

We don't do clean sheets no more ☹️☹️ we are clueless at the back fingers crossed Rudiger can stop the leak 

16 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Teemu Pukki and their attacking fullbacks will be an issue. Will be an interesting game and plenty of goals.

Pukki is on ahot streak but their other players are shit. We should walk all over them.

15 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Pukki is on ahot streak but their other players are shit. We should walk all over them.

Not as easy as that.

In all realism we should of walked all over Leicester (as far behind the other teams going for top 4 we are better than them still in my eyes) in all probability but didnt do it. We could have an off day or they play a blinder. They can threaten teams, Newcastle spent big money on a few good players and Norwich played them off the park playing good attacking football. Fair enough we aren't Newcastle but the circumstances can change if we play very poorly or dont match their work rate etc. Stranger things have happened. 

Pukki is interesting though, never did much at Celtic up in Scotland yet hes scored say however many goals in the last 2 years as well as 4 goals in 2 games in the PL. Their full backs are young talented boys as well who can affect the game in the final third. 

6 hours ago, DDA said:

It's 5 am the next day and I'm still raging over Willians pathetic performance yesterday against Leicester. Wanker. 

Talking about wanker, you should change hand to overcome your frustrations, try Giroud, i know you like it too, it works right. Season gonna be long, players we curse today will may be our heroes tomorroy. Yesterday, even the players people found goods were just in the average, Emerson did'nt bring so much, Mount declined very fast and Kante was'nt the one we are used to see. The answer is in the collective. Let's trust Lampard, h'll find the good solutions.

Next two matches are must wins as far as I'm concerned. Think it would be a huge boost to see a net of 5 goals and no more than 1 conceded over the two. Norwich have looked dangerous to be fair, they play a pretty effective style. Still think we should be taking maximum points over the next two fixtures. Maybe a good opportunity for Tammy to put a couple in the back of the net. 

3 hours ago, BigMabz said:

Next two matches are must wins as far as I'm concerned. Think it would be a huge boost to see a net of 5 goals and no more than 1 conceded over the two. Norwich have looked dangerous to be fair, they play a pretty effective style. Still think we should be taking maximum points over the next two fixtures. Maybe a good opportunity for Tammy to put a couple in the back of the net. 

Welcome to the board and damn right they are must wins. If we do not take the full 6, we are 75% done in terms of top four unless Lamps turns into the 2nd coming of Fergie in his FIRST top-flight season.

On 8/19/2019 at 5:20 AM, Supermonkey92 said:

I'm already waiting for the 4231 to be dropped. That's the problem, not any individual player. Rudiger won't transform a defence that is getting run at 5 times a game

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

This, or at the very least transition into a 433 the moment we lose control. 

24 minutes ago, Mana said:

I'm struggling to figure out where will the goals be coming from. Mount and Pedro probably. Our strikers are just plain shite. It'll be like finding gold if any of the strikers score.

I never knew our strikeforce will be this bad since letting go of Costa. Letting go of Costa in hindsight, was one of the biggest mistakes this club has done. We have YET to find a proper replacement 2 years on.

Costa's decline has been as bad as Alexis Sanchez since 2017, if not worse. There's a reason Simeone turned to Morata.