• Mount
    • Pedro
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

2 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Another game that SHOULD have been wrapped up inside 20 mins, yet we come away fortunate to get a point.

I'm worried about Norwich at this point

Norwich play great football and created A LOT of chances even against Liverpool. Plus they got one of the most in-form strikers in the league so that game is a real worry

Just now, !Hazard! said:

Lampard better take a close look at his subs from today. Kovacic was pretty good but Willian and Abraham were hopeless.

Lot of work ahead

I can´t believe how much hate Abraham gets. He did everything well apart from that one shot, which he missed and that one was not easy to take. Apart from that, his hold up play was very good and he made some great passes. Willian was hopeless yes I agree, but Abraham was very good.

7 minutes ago, milka said:

I'll say it again -  i dont see how this team can finish in top 4 this season . 

Of course we cant. Look at that front line man, all our rivals blow us away. Even stinking Arsenal are far ahead.

6 minutes ago, milka said:

When Chelsea Football club will have REAL STRIKER ? :offtopic:

When we have competent folks taking competent decisions.

1 minute ago, !Hazard! said:

Norwich play great football and created A LOT of chances even against Liverpool. Plus they got one of the most in-form strikers in the league so that game is a real worry

Pukki is a beast. Late-blooming Finn.

Not much point playing the high press if we cant maintain it. Once we scored we sat back and allowed Leicester to come at us, and we dont have the players to hold a clean sheet at the moment. Mount started well but then drifted out of the game. We looked a very tired team in the second half and bereft of ideas. We were lucky to get the draw as Leicester bossed us in the second half.............Oh and could someone tell Willian that just because you are wearing Eden's shirt doesn't mean you can play like him. You should have been the fittest guy out there but you played like a proper diva, poor passes and not tracking back. Not good enough. Plenty of work to be done in defence and bloody set pieces, and God it would be great to have a proven goal scorer

1 minute ago, DDA said:

I hate and I do mean hate Willian with a passion.

Fucking criminal how this clown is wearing that number 10 shirt.

Relax, he hasn't played any football in over a month.

And we are most likely going to have to rely on him a LOT, in the games coming up.

Just now, Vesper said:

We were lucky to get the point. Only positive, other than Mount.

Zouma was tremendous. Night and day difference vs his performance against United. MOTM for me. 

Can you believe there are still people who defend/rate Willian? Never ceases to amaze me. Fit right in with the players that played 120 minutes on Wednesday, even playing on his 'strong side'. 

Fraud 

They are arguably more naive than us defensively but actually have a goalscorer as you mentioned.

Will the penny drop for Lampard in the next few days?

2 minutes ago, DDA said:

I hate and I do mean hate Willian with a passion.

Fucking criminal how this clown is wearing that number 10 shirt.

You can go ahead and thank marina......he is seemingly a huge integral part of our future.