• Pedro
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Mount (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Tomori (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

7 minutes ago, sux0rs said:

Every last minute I've seen of Abraham since pre sesason just leads to the conclusion he's simply not good enough, never in a million years better than Giroud or Bats

Yep Lukaku was much more promising and never become good enough. Abraham is not 50% of that. But for penalty i don't blame him I knew he'll miss it. For fifth penalty to put kid instead of captain is all on Lampard. I know he's unexperienced coach but should know stuff like that. 

we need to start to use Bats more
Tammy is good at high pressing and not terrible at hold up play, but offers little else
Bats is a finisher and a poacher and would have been in on 2 of those crosses rolled right past the front of their goal
Giroud is still a good bench option and the occasional start
Things are pointing to a departure, unfortunately.

Just now, LAM09 said:
3 minutes ago, Vesper said:
we need to start to use Bats more
Tammy is good at high pressing and not terrible at hold up play, but offers little else
Bats is a finisher and a poacher and would have been in on 2 of those crosses rolled right past the front of their goal
Giroud is still a good bench option and the occasional start

Things are pointing to a departure, unfortunately.

I know

it is a bad move I think

but what do I know

:(

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

Yep Lukaku was much more promising and never become good enough. Abraham is not 50% of that. But for penalty i don't blame him I knew he'll miss it. For fifth penalty to put kid instead of captain is all on Lampard. I know he's unexperienced coach but should know stuff like that. 

Yup he should have known esp as he had been in the exact same situation vs Bayern 6 years ago. baffling decision.

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

Both Bats and Giroud are great options from the bench oder as starters vs poor teams. Tammy is absolutely useless. Maybe we should morph RLC into a striker like Conte tried. 

except RLC is out for a loooong time still

we are such a complicated team

was saying it last year

now this year too

not settled at any level

from board to bottom to stadium to bans to injuries to lack of great players at key positions

Tammy is currently struggling with Morata-itis. He does the hold up play and laying it off well but when it comes to finishing off good team play he chokes. 

He needs to see the ball go into the net to settle himself. Let's stay behind him.

4 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Nothing to be ashamed about with that performance. Future looks bright.

really happy for Happy

played like a new man

Lamps must have helped his confidence

lets hope he does the same with Tammy

Apart from his great goal, Giroud did offer nothing. Very slow, can´t press and does not have a gas tank
A goal and (what should have been) many fouls won around the box is as much as you are going to get from our striker options.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

You know I’m actually proud of our performance. Just like against United we were the better, we just lack that killer instinct to finish the game. Give super frank time, with the funds and the right players he could transform Chelsea, on to the next fixture, come on you blues.

Just now, Pizy said:

Tammy is currently struggling with Morata-itis. He does the hold up play and laying it off well but when it comes to finishing off good team play he chokes. 

He needs to see the ball go into the net to settle himself. Let's stay behind him.

Tammy offers good movement and pace upfront but apart from that, I find him slightly underwhelming as he doesn't really offer much else. And I know he's still young but he's really gotta score some of the opportunities he's been getting. 

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

if we do sell/loan Bats, we are stuck with Tammy, so no choice, we have to back him

I am sure Alonso starts on Sunday, so am not going to start slating him until and if he fucks up

new season,clean slate