• Pedro
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Mount (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Tomori (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

1 hour ago, Csearicer said:

I live in Turkey and i d like to meet Chelsea fans and i have a car and i can drive you from airport to hotel etc... I wanna practice my english and you can give whatever you want for driving you wherever you want 

Ladies and gentlemen I give you the most sinister post ever on this forum.

creepy hannibal lecter GIF

2 hours ago, Csearicer said:

I live in Turkey and i d like to meet Chelsea fans and i have a car and i can drive you from airport to hotel etc... I wanna practice my english and you can give whatever you want for driving you wherever you want 

Ladies and gentlemen Forget about my message! I didnt want to be rude. Sorry for it!

26 minutes ago, Csearicer said:

Ladies and gentlemen Forget about my message! I didnt want to be rude. Sorry for it!

I understand your culture and I doubt you meant ill will, just came out wrong lol. In ME thats how it is.

Its a glorified communy shield, but should pool win the media will big them up even more, we must fight and give them no space whatsoever. I would go 343 and pack that MF vs their 3 hard workers.

Such horse shit they have 2 more days rest playing a shit team at home.....FA can go fuck themselves.

Chelsea squad to face Liverpool:

Kepa Arrizabalaga

Willy Caballero

Jamie Cumming

Marcos Alonso

Antonio Rudiger

Cesar Azpilicueta

Emerson

Kurt Zouma

Andreas Christensen

Davide Zappacosta

Fikayo Tomori

Kenedy

Mateo Kovacic

N'Golo Kante

Jorginho

Billy Gilmour

Ross Barkley

Mason Mount

Pedro

Willian

Christian Pulisic

Michy Batshuayi

Olivier Giroud

Tammy Abraham

Adrian set for first Liverpool start in Super Cup final

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/adrian-set-first-liverpool-start-super-cup-final

Provisional Liverpool squad:

Adrian, Lonergan, Kelleher, Hoever, Alexander-Arnold, Van Dijk, Gomez, Robertson, Matip, Henderson, Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Milner, Elliott, Keita, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Lallana, Shaqiri, Brewster, Firmino, Mane, Salah, Origi

27 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Adrian set for first Liverpool start in Super Cup final

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/adrian-set-first-liverpool-start-super-cup-final

Provisional Liverpool squad:

Adrian, Lonergan, Kelleher, Hoever, Alexander-Arnold, Van Dijk, Gomez, Robertson, Matip, Henderson, Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Milner, Elliott, Keita, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Lallana, Shaqiri, Brewster, Firmino, Mane, Salah, Origi

Urghhhh no thank you! Salah.. Mane..the rest.. Fantastic! 

Just don't lose in a shit way. Or on penalties. Don't defend like Sunday and just go for it. 

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

If anyone ever comes to Stockholm, we have candy and and van.

:ph34r:

GODIS-420x281.jpg

1 hour ago, Iggy Doonican said:

I see your sweets and van and raise you with come to London we have jellied eels and a tandem.

Image result for jellied eels

I'll raise both your with this delicious Persian kebab in Tehran, followed by dessert.......mighty delicious.

Iranian Cuisine: KababBilledresultat for iranian dessert

One game in and someone's already feeling grumpy. [emoji38] 
Lol!

I put Sunday's result aside because it was effectively day one.

He can't be using such a token reason after getting thumped regardless of the performance. Is he referring to Abraham bagging in a hattrick against Chelsea C yesterday?