test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tomo

Chelsea's Transfer Targets

Started by Tomo,

3,886 posts in this topic
18 minutes ago, Jason said:

Make of that what you will...

See if its Issa Diop from West Ham.... a young CB isnt what we need, a more establishes CB is.

10 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Is Leeds a rival club :lol:

Think he said "rival PREMIER LEAGUE club", so I doubt it's Leeds.

I'm thinking Aké. I wouldn't be unhappy with either him or Soyuncu. However, I'm surprised that the club is looking at CB's since we have Tomori, Zouma, Christensen (who can barely get a game even though he is a future star in my opinion) and Rudiger. None of these would I sell in January.

Muzchap and 1905didierblue like this

Literally 0% chance that Leicester sell any of their players this month, nevermind arguably their most important defender.

This rumor sounds like bullshit.

26 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

Think he said "rival PREMIER LEAGUE club", so I doubt it's Leeds.

I'm thinking Aké. I wouldn't be unhappy with either him or Soyuncu. However, I'm surprised that the club is looking at CB's since we have Tomori, Zouma, Christensen (who can barely get a game even though he is a future star in my opinion) and Rudiger. None of these would I sell in January.

Christensen a future star? I want him gone now! 

Why the fuck would we pay 50 millions for Ake when his release clause is 40 :blink:

6 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Christensen a future star? I want him gone now! 

If he can work out his mental problems and add a little muscle he would be amazing. Remember, Barcelona really wanted him, Man City really wanted him and he was really good for half a season with Conte. 

He is still very young for a CB so I would love for our future CB's to be Tomori, Christensen and Aké/Rudiger. Unfortunately, I don't think we can have Zouma as a starter if he doesn't improve his ball playing skills. 

1905didierblue and Muzchap like this

The only player I can think of in such a bracket that would be attainable for that sort of figure is Diop at West Ham.

He actually looks a very good player, I'm just unsure if its the right move when we have other areas which require strengthening more.

My brother in law is a Hammer and generally pretty fair and honest with his assessments, and thinks Diop will become a star and likely move to a bigger club sooner rather than later.

killer1257 and Muzchap like this

1 hour ago, Yeboii said:

If he can work out his mental problems and add a little muscle he would be amazing. Remember, Barcelona really wanted him, Man City really wanted him and he was really good for half a season with Conte. 

Ive kept hope with him for a while given how incredible he was pre the Barca error but enough is enough now, it's been nearly two years and two new managers and he's still scared of his own shadow.

It's such a shame because I genuinely believe the version that returned to us was the best young defender on the planet he was that good.

Yeboii likes this