test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tomo

Chelsea's Transfer Targets

Started by Tomo,

6,610 posts in this topic

Exactly. How do we think to compete with City with this transfer policy?

They had Sterling, Sane, B. Silva and they bought Mahrez.

Now they will lose Sane and I bet they will replace him with a top player like Bailey or Oyarzabal.

With so many academy players we have to fill the squad there is absolutely no reason to buy average players any more just go for top class.

Atomiswave and Vesper like this

11 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Now they will lose Sane and I bet they will replace him with a top player like Bailey or Oyarzabal.

With so many academy players we have to fill the squad there is absolutely no reason to buy average players any more just go for top class.

City has ambition and experienced folks at the helm

15 hours ago, Vesper said:

Jesus Coronavirus

:facepalm:

his league goals

in pinball Liga NOS

5cbdbdb4b85f654cb8eaee93b7216092.png

all comps

7a98648d51f81422bda892f5240a6b96.png

yes, by all means, let's buy a soon to be 28yo winger who makes Pedro 764dc82869ff8d2476d567f5986e3f61.png

look like a goal machine 

:rant:

Right Back  but  yeah ...  average player

142 games in Porto with  19 goals   as Winger/Right Back .

No Thanks .

Better Victor Moses .

Vesper likes this

1 hour ago, milka said:

Right Back  but  yeah ...  average player

142 games in Porto with  19 goals   as Winger/Right Back .

No Thanks .

Better Victor Moses .

well, he does seem very productive as a RB (I fucked up bad as I saw he was listed as a RMF/RW, and did not do my normal due diligence)

but unless we are dumping Azpi (which is so not happening now) it makes no sense to me

I am far less negative towards him now though, thank you for pointing out my error

put him down as a 'I will not go bonkers if we buy him'

cheers

15 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Oyarzabal could be a beast under Pep

31 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

Give up when? This summer or for good?

If he will wait until 2021 to go to them, then he can go fuck himself.

I do not some cunt on the squad who is pining away for Klopp's cock and a bowl of lobscouse.

NikkiCFC likes this

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

Give up when? This summer or for good?

If he will wait until 2021 to go to them, then he can go fuck himself.

I do not some cunt on the squad who is pining away for Klopp's cock and a bowl of lobscouse.

I saw some people ranking this player with Gravenbach above other u-18 Dutch players. Is he really that good, what do you think?

I saw also a few transfer rumours that us City and Arsenal are after him, although the websites I found are not very reliable.

7 hours ago, 11Drogba said:

I saw some people ranking this player with Gravenbach above other u-18 Dutch players. Is he really that good, what do you think?

I saw also a few transfer rumours that us City and Arsenal are after him, although the websites I found are not very reliable.

superb young talent

he made my January list as a youth target in bold

killer1257 and 11Drogba like this

On 29/05/2020 at 0:42 AM, NikkiCFC said:

Marina after she buys the next Drinkwater

09a6b846-34dc-4775-9642-9604b02610db.gif

Atomiswave, killer1257 and 11Drogba like this

Juventus has jokes

it is not all 3, it is ONE of the 3

Chelsea offered three Juventus players in Jorginho transfer negotiations

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1289129/Chelsea-transfer-news-Juventus-Jorginho-Federico-Bernardeschi-Douglas-Costa-Adrien-Rabiot

Chelsea could land Douglas Costa (benched now, bad slump for ages, almost 30 years old and they paid £22m less than we paid for Jorginho) , Federico Bernardeschi (they paid £22m less than we paid for Jorginho, he has one goal in around 1100 minutes played) or Adrien Rabiot (they got him on a fucking free)

Atomiswave likes this

11 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Juventus has jokes

it is not all 3, it is ONE of the 3

Chelsea offered three Juventus players in Jorginho transfer negotiations

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1289129/Chelsea-transfer-news-Juventus-Jorginho-Federico-Bernardeschi-Douglas-Costa-Adrien-Rabiot

Chelsea could land Douglas Costa (benched now, bad slump for ages, almost 30 years old and they paid £22m less than we paid for Jorginho) , Federico Bernardeschi (they paid £22m less than we paid for Jorginho, he has one goal in around 1100 minutes played) or Adrien Rabiot (they got him on a fucking free)

Fuck Juve....they can go spit.

Vesper likes this

Chelsea's missing piece is in the Bundesliga but it's not Jadon Sancho or Timo Werner

The next transfer window could go one of two ways with such financial uncertainty caused by the coronavirus pandemic

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/chelseas-missing-piece-bundesliga-its-18334452

Atomiswave and Fernando like this

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Chelsea's missing piece is in the Bundesliga but it's not Jadon Sancho or Timo Werner

The next transfer window could go one of two ways with such financial uncertainty caused by the coronavirus pandemic

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/chelseas-missing-piece-bundesliga-its-18334452

Hilarious to see people suddenly jumping in on the Havertz bandwagon...

Strike likes this

44 minutes ago, Jason said:

Hilarious to see people suddenly jumping in on the Havertz bandwagon...

Thats what rumours do to you, but to be honest he does look like a good player and someone we could def utilize. Sancho looks a hassle, wants huge wages and will cost more.