test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tomo

Chelsea's Transfer Targets

Started by Tomo,

642 posts in this topic
17 minutes ago, Vesper said:

he is right footed

all those listed are either left footed or ambipedal

I very much rate Chiesa, he is a super player

I rate him above all those listed except Sancho and Dembele (as long as his head is screwed down tight)

Yeah.... 

I discern you were talking about ambipedal or left footed players....but he is too good to leave out that's why I mentioned his name... 

Vesper likes this

Just now, Alabama said:

Yeah.... 

I discern you were talking about ambipedal or left footed players....but he is too good to leave out that's why I mentioned his name... 

yes if you look back at my winger posts I said (if we, as is more than likely, miss out on Sancho, Dembele and the ultimate pipe dream, Mbappe) that perfect pair to buy (assuming Willian leaves, and also the almost certain leaving of Pedro) would be to grab Chiesa and Oyarzabal. I still think we end up renewing Willian on a 2 year, and probably sell him in summer 2021 for around £15m or so (if we are very lucky, as he turns 33yo in August 2021)

Fiorentina are absolute cunts to deal with though, and I have no true idea if he even wants to leave Italy. Italian teams have been our transfer graveyard so often in the past 4 or 5 years, outright disastrous outcomes so often.

Alabama likes this

8 minutes ago, Vesper said:

yes if you look back at my winger posts I said (if we, as is more than likely, miss out on Sancho, Dembele and the ultimate pipe dream, Mbappe) that perfect pair to buy (assuming Willian leaves, and also the almost certain leaving of Pedro) would be to grab Chiesa and Oyarzabal. I still think we end up renewing Willian on a 2 year, and probably sell him in summer 2021 for around £15m or so (if we are very lucky, as he turns 33yo in August 2021)

Fiorentina are absolute cunts to deal with though, and I have no true idea if he even wants to leave Italy. Italian teams have been our transfer graveyard so often in the past 4 or 5 years, outright disastrous outcomes so often.

Yeah those mafian Italian cunts it's so frustrating cos they have some quality players which I believe will massively improve us and I feel their time at their respective clubs is semi to up... 

Rogmanoli....i still have no idea of Frank Lampard evaluation concerning this area in our squad

Chiesa...provided we miss out on Sancho....he is my wanted man after Jadon....

Vesper likes this

5 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I think Sancho should be considered a realistic possibility. 

I so hope so, but there are multiple other teams I fear he may go to before us (and do not forget Shitty have right of first refusal and IF Sane goes, they will surely be up for Sancho)

the same old same old

Shitty

Manure

Victimpool

Bayern (he is out of their price range I think)

Barca

Real

PSG

Juve (see Bayern)

Atletico Madrid

Chels

99.9% he ends up at one of those 10 (UNLESS Spuds sold Kane and Levy tosses out their budget rules, which will never happen and Sancho would never go there anyway, as Poch is surely leaving and no Kane, no Poch, no Eriksen, etc etc means a huge decline is starting wooot wooot)

I just looked at some stats. Yes, I have been a stats freak in recent weeks.
I compared Ziyech, Sancho and Oyarzabal.
According to stats, Ziyech is by far the best tackler out of these three. So, in a high Pressing System, a Ziyech would be perfect and that is the way Lamps wants us to play.
Passing wise, Ziyech beats them again and that is to be expected. Has way more assists and key passes. Plays more passes than the other two. Also he has way more long Balls and through Balls and that is something we lack. Crossing wise, Ziyech is also a Beast.Sancho and Mikel seem to be more or less the same in that perspective.
Sancho is only a slightly better dribbler than Ziyech and Mikel.
Ziyech also scored more goals than both of them.
So stats wise, we should go all in in Ziyech. Way better than the other options and way cheaper. We can get him for probably half of sanchos price(120 mio.).
Also, he would give is creativity and Mount does not offer that. Kova and Jorgi have also other responsibilities and he would close our lack of creativity.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

1905didierblue and !Hazard! like this

2 hours ago, killer1257 said:

According to stats, Ziyech is by far the best tackler out of these three. So, in a high Pressing System, a Ziyech would be perfect and that is the way Lamps wants us to play.
Passing wise, Ziyech beats them again and that is to be expected. Has way more assists and key passes. Plays more passes than the other two. Also he has way more long Balls and through Balls and that is something we lack. Crossing wise, Ziyech is also a Beast.Sancho and Mikel seem to be more or less the same in that perspective.
So stats wise, we should go all in in Ziyech. Way better than the other options and way cheaper. We can get him for probably half of sanchos price(120 mio.).
Also, he would give is creativity and Mount does not offer that. Kova and Jorgi have also other responsibilities and he would close our lack of creativity.

I have a feeling that we will go for ziyech.

killer1257 likes this

4 hours ago, 1905didierblue said:

I have a feeling that we will go for ziyech.

I REALLY liked what I saw of Nicolò Zaniolo at RWer (normally he is an AMF) for Italy yesterday

left-footed, good dribbler, tracked back well, great size (1.90m) great shot, pacey, young (20yo) and we have good relations with Roma

bohops likes this

7 hours ago, killer1257 said:

So stats wise, we should go all in in Ziyech.

What I learned over the years is that stats in Dutch league don't mean much. Lewis Baker, Klaassen and Tadic are great examples. Also Lozano is not good for Napoli yet. 

What I learned over the years is that stats in Dutch league don't mean much. Lewis Baker, Klaassen and Tadic are great examples. Also Lozano is not good for Napoli yet. 
Look at his CL stats. They are similar and he destroyed us.
Also players like Suarez were also playing in the dutch league and he was the best striker in the World at a time

1905didierblue likes this

5 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

If we buy  Ziyech, we would only get two full sub 30yo seasons out of him

plus he is utter shit on defence (Willian's one truly world class quality, he is a beast there)

hard pass

On 11/19/2019 at 2:18 PM, killer1257 said:

Ziyech is by far the best player playing outside of top5 leagues and its not even close. I've been a big fan of his for years and we should indeed go for him. 

killer1257 likes this

Speaking of CB's I think we will get Ruben Dias. 
If we want to replace Zouma, we need to replace him with another beast, only with better technique. So Konate would be a try.