test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tomo

Chelsea's Transfer Targets

Started by Tomo,

4,072 posts in this topic
3 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Problem with your post is that you consider Abraham is good enough. 

He is if he's given a 'Welbeck' role. 

Dream Summer 

One of Areola, Onana, Donnarumma to replace Arrizabalaga

Guaita to replace Caballero

One of Chilwell or Lewis to replace Alonso 

Gallagher to replace Barkley 

Sancho to replace Pedro 

One of Werner or Demble to replace Batshuayi

We need Two LB's that are upgrades on Emerson+Alonso

A Top CB

Two Wingers. One Lefty preferably. 

An Elite ST. 

Lastly, a bit controversial, but a Kante replacement as well if Real still offering ridiculous money. 

Roughly 5-7 massive upgrades are needed to realistically compete on all fronts again. 

No idea what was going on before.

Just goes to show the state of football nowadays. Everyone is in it for themselves.

On 2/1/2020 at 7:43 PM, Magic Lamps said:

We should try for Dennis zakaria. Absolute beast in that dm position

I would take him over Soumare in a flash

Soumare's take on stats are HORRID

2nd worst amongst MFers in Ligue 1

that is not a good thing for  DMF

my top 5 DMF targets, in order

Eduardo Camavinga

Declan Rice (who Lamps wants)

Thomas Partey (due to £42m RC, which is crazy low for him)

Florentino  (will be too expensive I fear, and for the money he will cost he is a dice roll)

Denis Zakaria

Bonus 

Wilfred Ndidi, but there is no way Leicester will give him up in the summer, I would take him over every other one but Camavinga and Rice

On 31/01/2020 at 5:51 PM, Vesper said:

lol, you really want to make a girl sob

:(

he is the ONLY giant player I think we can actually get

if we miss out on him we are so screwed

we simply MUST have CL though

odds go down by, hmmmmmmmmm, 25%, 35% if we do not have CL for him

especially if Manure does

Manure CL, us no CL and you may be right

if we do miss out on him

it REALLY will be Zaha in I think

just hopefully at a decent price (and TBH, I have no issue with buying both, as we will need two wingers, but to do both we absolutely MUST sell Kante in the summer, in fact Zaha or no Zaha, Sancho or no Sancho, we need to see him anyway)

Just dont think we are THAT club any more. 

Johnnyeye and Vesper like this

1 hour ago, BluesMadLad said:

Just dont think we are THAT club any more. 

What do you mean by that?

If you mean attracting truly elite players then we were never that club in the first place.

Vesper, killer1257 and Johnnyeye like this

Gotta' say, watching highlights of Nick Pope... he does impress. A very commanding, good shot stopping mountain of a man. Looks like a solid option. I'm not fussed if he cant ping a pass 40 yards to Odois nose either, all that matters is if he saves shots and catches the ball for me, which looks a certain.

Gotta' say, watching highlights of Nick Pope... he does impress. A very commanding, good shot stopping mountain of a man. Looks like a solid option. I'm not fussed if he cant ping a pass 40 yards to Odois nose either, all that matters is if he saves shots and catches the ball for me, which looks a certain.
Isn't he the second worst goalkeeper stats wise ?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Vesper likes this

13 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Isn't he the second worst goalkeeper stats wise ?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Burnley have been awful this season defensive wise. Which for me is extremely satisfying considering the way they play against us. 

Vesper, killer1257 and Johnnyeye like this

1 hour ago, DDA said:

Im sorry but distribution with keepers is important these days no matter how much people don't like to hear it. Every single top team have ball playing keepers, we won't compete long term without one.

Now I'm not defending Kepa's performances this season (because he's been a let down even on distribution) but in a team like ours a keeper will have to control the ball and pass under pressure 10 times minimum for every one time they have a shot to save, so if I was offered a 7/7 or a 3/9 (distribution:shot stopping ratio) I'd chose the former and I think 99% of managers would aswell.

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

What do you mean by that?

If you mean attracting truly elite players then we were never that club in the first place.

No maybe not but we could attract alot better calibre of players, we would have had more chance of signing a sancho than we do now. Ppl need to start accepting the fact that we are now throw away chelsea. Managers, players, we drop them as often as hookers drop knickers.

12 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

No maybe not but we could attract alot better calibre of players, we would have had more chance of signing a sancho than we do now. Ppl need to start accepting the fact that we are now throw away chelsea. Managers, players, we drop them as often as hookers drop knickers.

drop players?

we hold onto the dregs like they are the bloody Hope Diamond

Image result for Hope Diamond

2 hours ago, Tomo said:

Im sorry but distribution with keepers is important these days no matter how much people don't like to hear it. Every single top team have ball playing keepers, we won't compete long term without one.

Now I'm not defending Kepa's performances this season (because he's been a let down even on distribution) but in a team like ours a keeper will have to control the ball and pass under pressure 10 times minimum for every one time they have a shot to save, so if I was offered a 7/7 or a 3/9 (distribution:shot stopping ratio) I'd chose the former and I think 99% of managers would aswell.

This ball playing GK shit is really over hyped Tomo. These days people are more worried about playing from the back than they are actually defending their own goal. It's getting abit silly. I'd rather see a GK who saves 9/10 shots and who can kick a ball to the CB's and FB's rather than a GK who saves 6/10 shots but  can pass to a winger.