test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tomo

Chelsea's Transfer Targets

Started by Tomo,

4,072 posts in this topic

Jovic on loan with an option to buy similar to what we did with Higuain would be great. Unfortunately couldn't see Real Madrid agreeing to it after just buying him a few months ago. If he were to come here on loan and bang the goals in they'd want him back and then we're back in the same boat searching for a long term option.

Vesper and Muzchap like this

45 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Jovic on loan with an option to buy similar to what we did with Higuain would be great. Unfortunately couldn't see Real Madrid agreeing to it after just buying him a few months ago. If he were to come here on loan and bang the goals in they'd want him back and then we're back in the same boat searching for a long term option.

That's okay. We'll have more options in the summer 

Vesper likes this

47 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

It's absolute madness out there regards rumors, just complete nuts as to what to believe.

Believe nothing till some ones holding up the shirt. 

Vesper likes this

11 hours ago, Superblue_1986 said:

I'm not sure if that developed into wanting to force a permanent move thereafter.

The interview I think I remember was about the permanent move, not the loan.

11 hours ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Real Madrid or whoever, if a player is intent on leaving, it's extremely hard to retain them and keep them happy, especially in the case of players who may not be playing regularly.

Absolutely agree.

Vesper likes this

Cavani remains Chelsea's priority target, but they need Atletico (who are yet to make a second offer) talks to break down. Piatek keen on Spurs. Chelsea have made no moves for Piatek or Jovic yet, the latter is keen to stay at Madrid, club don't have him available.

Muzchap and Vesper like this

19 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Spurs have just paid 55M for Lo Celso:lol:

I haven't watched their recent matches but from what I'm seeing on Twitter he's apparently been their best player lately. Still, big price.

Vesper likes this

Spurs have just paid 55M for Lo Celso
Saw sky sports saying it was 27M. Where'd you see 55?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Spurs have just paid 55M for Lo Celso:lol:

Was foregone conclusion, as they already had said they were activating the option.