test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tomo

Chelsea's Transfer Targets

Started by Tomo,

4,072 posts in this topic
4 hours ago, Jason said:

And for the record, I never said Eriksen's behavior at Spurs is a good example. Each player reacts differently but it's not a good look for sure. 

What behaviour? Maybe I missed something. Jose said he acted like a professional all the time. 

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

If we're going by the names we've been linked to, there doesn't seem to be anyone else besides Dembele, Cavani. So best pray the board are working on something the media do not know!

Fingers crossed there will be some media reports, speculations, big yellow bar and stuff like this, to make a certain member content! Because clearly that is what is important!

21 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

What behaviour? Maybe I missed something. Jose said he acted like a professional all the time. 

I meant as in he has not been performing up to his usual standards. 

9 hours ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

If it's a 6 month loan then that wouldnt be an issue. It's not like it's a 2 year deal totalling £50m or whatever.   The total outlay for Cavani on loan would be £12m.  That is loan fee and wages.  When you consider that Utd were quoted £4m to loan Slimani and his wages on top, let's say that equals 8-9m all in.   Cavani is a no brainer.   £12m is fuck all when we are sitting on about 200 odd from the summer business outwards and various other revenues.  ie. TV, commercial.

This short-term gain is the same thing we've done for years with Giroud, Falcao, Higuain, Eto'o. None of them have convinced me tbh. Always yearning for a striker when they were playing here. 

I sure hope the club knows their main man and are waiting for the summer to get him (Werner)

Fernando likes this

17 minutes ago, Jason said:

Somewhat Chelsea related. ;) 

piss poor board and a piss poor coach and loads of piss poor players plus key injuries equals

shambolic indeed

Atomiswave likes this

5 days left lads.  Not long to wait to see who the loan striker is, or isnt.

Frank very frustrated it seems, although good to see the board and him are working this window.

Muzchap and Vesper like this

Robin Gosens was superb yesterday, scored another goal (tracking to 18 goals and 10 assists over a full 4000 minute season as a leftback) and was a beast defensively as Atalanta CRUSHED Torino nil 7 in Turin

fucking stupid board for not trying to pull a swap (and cash if needed) with either of our 2 LB's (both who have played in Serie A and one who is an Italian citizens ffs)

I am at wit's end with these bastards

Atomiswave and killer1257 like this

43 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Robin Gosens was superb yesterday, scored another goal (tracking to 18 goals and 10 assists over a full 4000 minute season as a leftback) and was a beast defensively as Atalanta CRUSHED Torino nil 7 in Turin

fucking stupid board for not trying to pull a swap (and cash if needed) with either of our 2 LB's (both who have played in Serie A and one who is an Italian citizens ffs)

I am at wit's end with these bastards

Gosens is unreal. But a difficult character with discipline issues some say. Löw the harmony seeking amateur will probably never consider him despite being the best German left back by far. 
but yeah, the board probably does not even know him. Plus he would not even be that expensive. Contract ending in 2020 and not that many suitors yet.

Strike, Vesper and Muzchap like this

4 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Gosens is unreal. But a difficult character with discipline issues some say. Löw the harmony seeking amateur will probably never consider him despite being the best German left back by far. 
but yeah, the board probably does not even know him. Plus he would not even be that expensive. Contract ending in 2020 and not that many suitors yet.

Contract expires:30.06.2022

and I have not heard of discipline issues

what did he do?

7 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Contract expires:30.06.2022

and I have not heard of discipline issues

what did he do?

Sorry yeah was a typo. Still in the summer he should be a realistic target.

he used to be well known for excessive partying and Even playing games drunk in his early career.

i still rate him tho. He is a smart guy who achieved a decent Highschool grade without learning much. Also I like how he did not get into professional football/academy until he was 18 so he does not strike me as a spoilt brat like many academy products. 

Vesper and Muzchap like this

5 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Sorry yeah was a typo. Still in the summer he should be a realistic target.

he used to be well known for excessive partying and Even playing games drunk in his early career.

i still rate him tho. He is a smart guy who achieved a decent Highschool grade without learning much. Also I like how he did not get into professional football/academy until he was 18 so he does not strike me as a spoilt brat like many academy products. 

I hope he has matured

he is in his prime years now, no longer a kid

Born: July 5, 1994 (age 25 years)

I see zero chance Lyon sell Dembele now

Memphis is out for the year with a blown knee (and is probably out for EURO 2020, which fucks the Netherlands hard)

Jeff Reine-Adélaïde their AMF/CMF hybrid is also out for the year with a blown knee

and Martin Terrier just went off injured

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

Apparently we made an offer for Piatek.

That is a right shit source it looks like

Anything in Italy not coming from dimarzio isnt worth looking at IMO

Vesper likes this