test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tomo

Chelsea's Transfer Targets

Started by Tomo,

4,193 posts in this topic
12 hours ago, Vesper said:

FUCK!!!!!!

Roma has confirmed Nicolo Zaniolo suffered an ACL injury with the midfielder stretchered off in front of Italy coach Roberto Mancini during the 2-1 loss to Juventus on Sunday.

The 20-year-old had his head in his hands as he was withdrawn 36 minutes into the Serie A clash at the Stadio Olimpico after injuring his left leg when Juve defender Matthijs de Ligt halted his progress with a foul on the edge of the penalty area.

Via their social media accounts post-match, Roma revealed Zaniolo will undergo surgery on Monday after confirming the probable season-ending injury.

well, there goes my number one (if we fail on Sancho) left-footed RW/AMF target (now that fucking Juve (fucking figures) bought Dejan Kulusevski)

de Ligt going full goon

cunt

fuck Juve and fuck Sarri

I hope they all choke on a bag of dicks

:(

Malinovs'kyj is mine number one for that role. look some matches of atalanta and you'll agree with me ;)

55 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

That would be painful.

not if it is iced tea or the balls are not of the jacobs type

as in 

Image result for my balls gifImage result for nobody fucks with the jesus gif

Chilwell is a typical Chelsea transfer. Buy someone for a lot of money that is not better what we currently have.
I have been against Chillwell from the beginning. For a 70 mio. transfer I expect Ashley Cole type of potential.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

24 minutes ago, Antonio8 said:

Malinovs'kyj is mine number one for that role. look some matches of atalanta and you'll agree with me ;)

I watch a lot of Serie A, it is why many of my reccos are from there

Antonio8 likes this

11 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

So Chelsea are we making a move this window or what?

Nope.

Vesper likes this

I'd call that Lewis Dunk rumor BS. It came from The Times and we don't look like selling a CB this window, especially after Lampard backed Christensen in the public through his words and action by playing him on Saturday. Also, it makes no sense to go after Dunk when we could buy Ake for less and he's more versatile too!

Don't be surprised if we end up not buying anyone though. 

Vesper likes this

7 hours ago, milka said:

Chelsea board , anyone ??!?!?!   :yes:

23140962-0-image-a-24_1578476247627.jpg

Yesterday Demiral injured seriously and Chiellini is already out for months so no way.

Vesper likes this