test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tomo

Chelsea's Transfer Targets

Started by Tomo,

4,829 posts in this topic
34 minutes ago, SUNZ said:

I'm watching Ake right now and he doesn't look like a 40m player.

I was underwhelmed as well.

But we did make our big striker signing, so all is good.

Vesper and SUNZ like this

6 hours ago, milka said:

:D

TImo who ?  Dembele who ?
Ladies and  Gentleman  ..... Bryan Fiabema

they are a little late (like 3 weeks late)

Muzchap likes this

yes, the renovation was really good
1115_OLY_246.jpgolympic-stadium-berlin-juergen-weiss.jpgOlympiastadion-Berlin-1040x572-2.jpg

the running track ruins it for me, apart from that very nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Vesper likes this

Gedson Fernandes  to Spuds

Lemar   to  Wolves

Some of Chelsea transfer speculations :D

Next:
Lewis Dunk from Brighton .-_- I told you on 1 february we will finish with  some  Andros Townsend :D

Is Dunk being linked because he is a Chelsea fan? If we are signing a CB from the PL that is obtainable then I would rather Coady. However, if we are talking £50m then I rather we just wait til Summer. 

10 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Is Dunk being linked because he is a Chelsea fan? If we are signing a CB from the PL that is obtainable then I would rather Coady. However, if we are talking £50m then I rather we just wait til Summer. 

According to the Metro, Crouch, Wilson, Carroll, Lascelles, Butland, are all Chelsea players. :rolleyes:

The lack of activity suggests we aren't aspiring for average. We are looking for genuine upgrades. 

Hamilton and Vesper like this

I hope the Dunk gossip is a reporter thinking, Dunk wants to leave, Chelsea has a pile of money.......

Vesper likes this

7 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I hope the Dunk gossip is a reporter thinking, Dunk wants to leave, Chelsea has a pile of money.......

we are not buying any CB's this window and probably the next 2 as well IMHO, not with Lamps giving them all the big vote of confidence

maybe some teenie-boppers for the academy

Think Lewis Dunk is a solid player, tbh. Wouldn't be a bad buy at all.

As for Ake today, keep in mind that he was stupidly deployed at LB by Eddie Howe after being out injured for a while. I don't think he was bad at all even playing out of position. Only thing I really saw him struggle with is chasing back after the RW which of course he'd struggle at since he's a CB.

2 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

According to the Metro, Crouch, Wilson, Carroll, Lascelles, Butland, are all Chelsea players. :rolleyes:

The lack of activity suggests we aren't aspiring for average. We are looking for genuine upgrades. 

Yes lets hope so. Problem with thinking in such a way is that we also know from previous experience that spending stupid money on average players cannot be completely ruled out. As for this window, I just want a LB and CF. Imo a CB is also needed but it would have to be a player that upgrades us straight away and I just do not seeing that happening. 

12 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Sunday transfer gossip is always utter rubbish. Worst of the lot

It is almost all bullshit when it comes to links and us

I go off what Lampard says and Lampard sounds like a man who isnt buying shit nor is selling much of anything other than Giroud

maybe Alonso if Marina comes down off her too high to buy price with Inter

Muzchap likes this

10 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

He certainly has went downhill the last month plus

hard pass on him at £70 or £80m atm, and more than likely this summer as well

would love to see Leicester crash out of the top 3 but not top 4

1 Dippers

2 Shitty

3 Chels

4 Leicester

works for me

even better

Wolves at 4, Foxes in 5th (so we can have a go at James Maddison, or Wilfred Ndidi, and Caglar Söyüncü, who are deffo their best 3 players)

Sheffield United 6th

Everton  7th

Manure, Arse and Spuds no Europe at all, which fucks them revenue wise and also in recruitment

Manure will have the revenue anyway, so maybe better to have then tied up with the EL next year

FUCK!!!!!!

Roma has confirmed Nicolo Zaniolo suffered an ACL injury with the midfielder stretchered off in front of Italy coach Roberto Mancini during the 2-1 loss to Juventus on Sunday.

The 20-year-old had his head in his hands as he was withdrawn 36 minutes into the Serie A clash at the Stadio Olimpico after injuring his left leg when Juve defender Matthijs de Ligt halted his progress with a foul on the edge of the penalty area.

Via their social media accounts post-match, Roma revealed Zaniolo will undergo surgery on Monday after confirming the probable season-ending injury.

well, there goes my number one (if we fail on Sancho) left-footed RW/AMF target (now that fucking Juve (fucking figures) bought Dejan Kulusevski)

de Ligt going full goon

cunt

fuck Juve and fuck Sarri

I hope they all choke on a bag of dicks

:(

Atomiswave, DDA and killer1257 like this

So that mysterious rival CB for 50m is Dunk? Nobody would guess that. 

He has a dog called Didier 😂

Also we are linked with this guy. 

"Chelsea have been offered the prospect of signing Lille’s centre-back Gabriel Magalhaes. The talks are being led by Brazilian agent Giuliano Bertolucci, who was involved in the deals of David Luiz, Oscar, Ramires, Willian, Kenedy, Pato, Nathan and Lucas Piazon."

Vesper and Muzchap like this

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

So that mysterious rival CB for 50m is Dunk? Nobody would guess that. 

He has a dog called Didier 😂

Also we are linked with this guy. 

"Chelsea have been offered the prospect of signing Lille’s centre-back Gabriel Magalhaes. The talks are being led by Brazilian agent Giuliano Bertolucci, who was involved in the deals of David Luiz, Oscar, Ramires, Willian, Kenedy, Pato, Nathan and Lucas Piazon."

Dunk is not young (turns 29yo this year), it said young in all the original reports and it said £50m so that rules out Ake as well

the only 2 it could have been (if it was not all bullshit)

was either Diop (my guess) or Caglar Söyüncü (no way Leicester would sell him now, let alone for only £50m)

there are no other EPL CB's that fit those 2 criteria (that we do not already have or are not for sale, like Gomez)