test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tomo

Chelsea Transfer Pub

Started by Tomo,

10,342 posts in this topic
2 minutes ago, the wes said:

I like Richarlison but Everton are nightmare to do deals with it wouldn't surprise me Everton would want £100m for him 

at least £80m, which is the max I would pay, if we are talking £100+m for a winger that means Sancho (who may cost well over that, perhaps close to Sterling level quid, eeeek and whom I say Shiity buys anyway IF Sane goes to Bayern), Ousmane Dembélé (not worth it from all that I see)  and Bernardo Silva (who Shitty will never sell to us either, and who I see as their David Silva role replacement)

Obviously

Mbappe

Neymar

Messi

Mane

Salah

are not going anywhere OR are £150m to £250m

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, the wes said:

If the ban is  lifted in January that's put in a bid for Zaha :D

If we can buy in January I also think we will go for Zaha. And he would probably force the transfer. I'm not saying we should do it. 

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

If we can buy in January I also think we will go for Zaha. And he would probably force the transfer. I'm not saying we should do it. 

Offer palace £40m and batsman 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/31/2019 at 8:38 PM, Vesper said:

hard pass on  Everton Soares, same for David Neres

I think they are both overpriced and not worth a gamble

True but I hope he doesn't sign for any of our rivals in England.

 

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

True but I hope he doesn't sign for any of our rivals in England.

 


Renato is on serious drugs, they think the Campeonato Brasileiro is the 4th best football league in the world, roflamoooooo

 

 

11Drogba likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Vesper said:


Renato is on serious drugs, they think the Campeonato Brasileiro is the 4th best football league in the world, roflamoooooo

 

 

I don't know who is, he retweeted Everton's goals but those tweets are gone now. I added youtube videos of his goals.

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

I'm not sold on Zaha yet but what gives me hope is that Mane had very similar stats in Southampton. 

Not really, Mane was already superior, plus Mane was only 22, 23, 24yo at SOTON, (we would be buying a soon to be 28yo Zaha if we buy him in the summer) and he already had big scoring years before that (granted in a small league). Up until last season (and 10 goals all comps is hardly a massive haul, Pedro had 13 last year) Zaha had never scored in double digits at top-flight level, nor even in the Championship.

Mane

eb9cdd28940a9df4beae7748848bbc70.png

Zaha

1cae1ccd7ab4bee13eace1db5ee4b186.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Not really, Mane was already superior, plus Mane was only 22, 23, 24yo at SOTON, (we would be buying a soon to be 28yo Zaha if we buy him in the summer) and he already had big scoring years before that (granted in a small league). Up until last season (and 10 goals all comps is hardly a massive haul, Pedro had 13 last year) Zaha had never scored in double digits at top-flight level, nor even in the Championship.

Mane

eb9cdd28940a9df4beae7748848bbc70.png

Zaha

1cae1ccd7ab4bee13eace1db5ee4b186.png

I'm compering Mane's two seasons in Southampton with Zaha's last two seasons in Palace. 

Mane 21 goals and 9 assists =30

Zaha 19 goals and 8 assists =27

Similar level of clubs. Zaha could benefit from playing in bigger team with better team mates. With CHO and Pulisic we definitely need some more experienced winger. Of course I'd rather have Sancho here but if we are really after Zaha I'm just trying to look as positive as possible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

I'm compering Mane's two seasons in Southampton with Zaha's last two seasons in Palace. 

Mane 21 goals and 9 assists =30

Zaha 19 goals and 8 assists =27

Similar level of clubs. Zaha could benefit from playing in bigger team with better team mates. With CHO and Pulisic we definitely need some more experienced winger. Of course I'd rather have Sancho here but if we are really after Zaha I'm just trying to look as positive as possible. 

You are cherry-picking seasons

Mane's 10 and 15 goal years were his first ever top-flight seasons in a major league

Zaha scored zero and 4 goals his first 2 top flight seasons, and had TWO league goals in 34 EPL games his third, 6 EPL goals in his first 79 EPL games (and he was hardly a teen, he was 21, 22, 23yo)

He is still far from setting the league on fire, since those first 3 years, he has 26 league goals in 102 games plus 5 non EPL games and in those 5 games he scored zero goals in them

I cannot recco Zaha for £80m.

It is an outrageous over-valuation, especially as we would only get 2 full sub 30yo seasons out of him.

Fernando likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our ambition must be higher, he wont cut it here. Not for 70-80m they would want. Much rather add 20m on top and get Sancho etc. Cash doesnt grow on trees, we must be smarter than that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, the wes said:

According to Football London , Chelsea have at least £230m in the summer to play with after some huge player sales in the previous transfer window - and £170m in January.

So £400m total? 

I cannot see that happening. 

I could see us possibly buying a player in January if we're allowed and then possibly a budget of around £120-150m in the summer plus whatever we sell.

Fernando likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, the wes said:

Love to sign Milan Škriniar but that's be honest hes going to cost to much we should go for Rúben Dias we could get him around about £40m 

Yeah Dias looks the real deal. 

the wes likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, the wes said:

There's big wages to give out after letting senior players go 

 

Wages figures via Spotrac

Eden Hazard - £225,000

Cesc Fabregas (left in January) - £156,000

David Luiz - £120,000

Gary Cahill - £100,000

Rob Green - £25,000

Total - £626,000 per week

Plus Higuain/Morata

the wes and Vesper like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope those figures are close to correct........we need quality additions asap. We need to bounce back and show this is Chels. I had way up to my neck with those cunts in pool and city getting sucked everyday and fighting for big honours.

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

I'm compering Mane's two seasons in Southampton with Zaha's last two seasons in Palace. 

Mane 21 goals and 9 assists =30

Zaha 19 goals and 8 assists =27

Similar level of clubs. Zaha could benefit from playing in bigger team with better team mates. With CHO and Pulisic we definitely need some more experienced winger. Of course I'd rather have Sancho here but if we are really after Zaha I'm just trying to look as positive as possible. 

It won't make sense to splurge on winger when we have glaring need in midfield. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.