test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tomo

Chelsea Transfer Pub

Started by Tomo,

10,867 posts in this topic

Hope it is cash. Sadly, the cash will straight go to 80 million Declan Rice

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Hope it is cash. Sadly, the cash will straight go to 80 million Declan Rice

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

We need another DM, after Kante we are screwed. 

But hey what can you do, you have to spend big on English talent. 

Muzchap, killer1257 and oldportblue like this

We already bought Chilwell. Overhyped englishmen. We dont need another one and especially Rice. Zakaria or Partey all the way. 

prehuman likes this

If CHO joins Bayern on lean he will never return. Also we have no depth on the Wings without him if we don’t sign a replacement before. 

Jorginho could really strengthen Arse so not sure it’s smart. On the other hand they would maybe refrain from signing a proper DM.

5 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

If CHO joins Bayern on lean he will never return. Also we have no depth on the Wings without him if we don’t sign a replacement before.

He will if he were to flop.

So basically a lose-lose situation for Chelsea to loan him out to a club like Bayern. Either he'll become a huge success and they buy him (they'd definitely not accept a loan without option) or he'll play even less than he would at Chelsea and they just send him back. In the meanwhile Chelsea would be lacking in winger depth which likely affects team performances over the season.

oldportblue likes this

8 minutes ago, Jype said:

He will if he were to flop.

So basically a lose-lose situation for Chelsea to loan him out to a club like Bayern. Either he'll become a huge success and they buy him (they'd definitely not accept a loan without option) or he'll play even less than he would at Chelsea and they just send him back. In the meanwhile Chelsea would be lacking in winger depth which likely affects team performances over the season.

Yeah you at least the right. They also have 3 wingers ahead of him. +Alphonso can play on the wing too and is better than CHO

oldportblue likes this

Honestly, it would be typical Arse to try to get Jorginho when he's not the hard as nails DM they need. They would have similar problems that we have now with him in our side. At the same time he'd probably improve them slightly so I would entertain the idea of selling him there.

As for Declan Rice, there's now way too much smoke from all over the media for there not to be some truth in us still being after him for this summer. I just remain extremely skeptical that WH would sell. I think they're already one of the favorites to go down and their fans are in open revolt. If they sell Rice just imagine how much more toxic things will be around that club.

Muzchap and oldportblue like this

We already bought Chilwell. Overhyped englishmen. We dont need another one and especially Rice. Zakaria or Partey all the way. 
Bit early to say he's overhyped.

I don't particularly rate rice from what I've seen at West ham especially at that price tag. But not sure you can say Chilly B is overhyped just yet.

Its not as easy as just saying we should go get zakaria or partey. They may not want to come here. Clubs may not be willing to sell etc. I would rather we didn't pay stupid amounts for rice especially this window tbh though even if it means going with what we have and banking on no injury to kante. Reece james defensive mid backup?
Muzchap likes this

9 minutes ago, Hutcho said:

Bit early to say he's overhyped.

I don't particularly rate rice from what I've seen at West ham especially at that price tag. But not sure you can say Chilly B is overhyped just yet.

Its not as easy as just saying we should go get zakaria or partey. They may not want to come here. Clubs may not be willing to sell etc. I would rather we didn't pay stupid amounts for rice especially this window tbh though even if it means going with what we have and banking on no injury to kante. Reece james defensive mid backup?

Zakaria liked Kai's post when he was announced, pretty sure he would love to be here, his contract is up in 2 years, around maximum 50 millions would do it.

12 minutes ago, R2D2 said:

Zakaria liked Kai's post when he was announced, pretty sure he would love to be here, his contract is up in 2 years, around maximum 50 millions would do it.

I liked a picture of a volcano erupting..   doesn't mean  I wanna be there mate!?!

Muzchap, bohops, Puliiszola and 1 other like this

1 minute ago, BluesMadLad said:

I liked a picture of a volcano erupting..   doesn't mean  I wanna be there mate!?!

A player liking another player's post right after moving, whats the point? I'm pretty sure he would love to be here, the problem is dealing with the club this late in the transfer period they might struggle to replace him.

1 minute ago, R2D2 said:

A player liking another player's post right after moving, whats the point? I'm pretty sure he would love to be here, the problem is dealing with the club this late in the transfer period they might struggle to replace him.

Players like stuff like that on Instagram all the time, don't read to much into it, also we have no idea if he would love to be here or not tbh we chelsea fans just assume every one wants to be here lol 

Muzchap likes this

5 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Players like stuff like that on Instagram all the time, don't read to much into it, also we have no idea if he would love to be here or not tbh we chelsea fans just assume every one wants to be here lol 

You might be right and I'm slightly off but can't help it, the guy is a genuine talent, him coming here would improve us instantly.

4 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Yeah or maybe it's not even his account and is managed by a third party like most of them 

Some people are mental. Liking a tweet = wants to join a club.

Honestly, kids nowadays 🤣🤣🤣

BluesMadLad likes this

Just now, R2D2 said:

You might be right and I'm slightly off but can't help it, the guy is a genuine talent, him coming here would improve us instantly.

It ain't happening- so suck it up and stop whining about it 👍

BluesMadLad likes this

why the fuck would we ever sell anyone anymore to arsenal after they refused to sell us martinez. they can fuck off 

3 minutes ago, whats happening said:

why the fuck would we ever sell anyone anymore to arsenal after they refused to sell us martinez. they can fuck off 

They didn't refuse to sell, he was never on the club's radar. Mendy was always first choice and been scouted by Lollichon since December 2018.

Don't think Martinez to Chelsea was even a rumor at any point and let me tell you, there were a lot of rumors regarding the GK signing this summer. It was only some individual fan hopes, just like Zakaria etc.

oldportblue and NikkiCFC like this